How to set-up your osbot?

jazzies

So, I'm an idiot. This is the first time on these forums so please forgive me.

I bought a NMZ bot from fruity for 9.99$USD - that went smooth, but I actually bought the bot before downloading the software itself to operate it. -.-

I need help setting it up, I extracted the files and it gave a bunch of files and programs like "start" "stop" "lock" etc

How do I open osbot?

10 minutes ago, jazzies said:

I bought a NMZ bot from fruity for 9.99$USD - that went smooth, but I actually bought the bot before downloading the software itself to operate it. -.-

I need help setting it up, I extracted the files and it gave a bunch of files and programs like "start" "stop" "lock" etc

How do I open osbot?

A file should be stored somewhere called something a long the lines of "OSBot 2.4.133" open this (double click on it) and the login  GUI should come up, it will ask you to login with your forum username and password, once the credentials are correct and you have clicked launch (use stealth injector mode - you'll see what I mean on the login GUI). Now you are in the main OSBOT GUI!!

You can download "OSBot 2.4.133" or a similar version from the contents bar at the top of the page.

1. Open the client,you'll have a small box with Osbot username and password, proxies, stealth injection and mirror mode.

2. Unless you have osbot vip, ignore mirror mode

3. Log in using your Osbot account(not your runescape account). The first login is going to download webwalking. and after that you can launch it(wont do anything if your firewall is blocking it, osbot needs network access).

4. Once its started at the top left you can do add bot, you put in your runescape account information there, so that a script will be able to login to your account / interact with your bank if you have a pin.

5. Double click on the account and runescape will load

6. To start a script you have a green play button next to add bot, it'll open a menu with all your scripts.

Edited by Jagathor
formatting

3 minutes ago, Jagathor said:

1. Open the client,you'll have a small box with Osbot username and password, proxies, stealth injection and mirror mode.

2. Unless you have osbot vip, ignore mirror mode

3. Log in using your Osbot account(not your runescape account). The first login is going to download webwalking. and after that you can launch it(wont do anything if your firewall is blocking it, osbot needs network access).

4. Once its started at the top left you can do add bot, you put in your runescape account information there, so that a script will be able to login to your account / interact with your bank if you have a pin.

5. Double click on the account and runescape will load

6. To start a script you have a green play button next to add bot, it'll open a menu with all your scripts.

Thanks I downloaded webwalking liek you said !

So now I'm in the osbot UI (it's still really small though) - I tried "adding bot" and put down my user, pass & pin. I saved it but now it's not leading me anywhere. I restarted my osbot but when I go back to "add bot" it still has my credentials but it wont let me continue. It still says "save" "cancel" as if I never added an account

1 hour ago, jazzies said:

How do I open osbot?

Download Java to run it. you do not need to extract

10 minutes ago, work break said:

Do you have skype? add my skype: speak

add ddumten please i cant find you

10 minutes ago, Jagathor said:

once you added the bot, in the add bot menu, you have default, and the account you added, double click the account and it will launch runescape

I tried that but it didn't work