Macro minor Vs Macro Major

ecidiuqil

Macro minor ban can be a ban anywhere from 24 hours-2 weeks
Macro Major ban is a permanent ban.

I have an account that I made the first few days OSRS came out; i've never botted on it and it has a decently high total level with good stats (nearly max combat stats). It has 0 punishments ever on the account.
I need to grind out construction from a certain level to 84 but it's going to take about 5-6 hours, and I was considering botting it. Has anyone ever been banned botting construction? (Considering you're in your house so who's going to see you botting to report you in there)

And let's say I was banned, do you guys reckon it would be a macro minor ban? or a permanent ban right away? I feel uneasy about risking it but I definitely do not plan on grinding 5-6 hours doing construction because it's so annoying.

Thoughts?

Also; I know macro major bans are usually given to accounts they think are gold farming accounts, but does anyone know the exact criteria for who gets what? or is there no criteria it's just based on how they feel on the situation?

• Like 1

I am terrified of bans but I still say bot it, 1 hour in the morning 1 at night be done in 3 days, use the progressive one on the SDN and honestly since your not VIP maybe bot less.

Bot smart and you should be able to avoid bans from small sessions of isolated stuff like this easy peasy.

Source: main is 2k total as of last wednesday, 110m XP botted. No bans