Looking for Barrows Glove quester with skills needed to be leveled

boyjohn22

2 minutes ago, DyQuest said:

Ya ofc so have I. But I find it super cancer to rely on RNG for a +5 stew boost when you can just get an extra cooking level in 3 minutes of doing wines and have chef delight be your boost instantly lol. Unless you want to use a mature chef delight which are like 30k lul

EDIT: theyre fucking 60k+ ea for chef delight m lul

And? Lol 

10 hours ago, boyjohn22 said:

I am looking for someone to level up all necessary levels to obtain barrows gloves by looking at my current skills picture listed below. I then want them to obtain barrows gloves for me by doing all required quests I have left and getting to the 175 QP mark. My quests that are already completed are listed down below. 

I would like a thought out quote of what the ENTIRE service will cost me quests and leveling included. HOPEFULLY looking for some sort of bulk discount, but I guess I'll see what I can get. Serious inquiries only please and thank you! 

Current skills - https://gyazo.com/572b24b3fbb8a5eaa7f6675d7bc3c547

Current QP- 59

Quests completed on account:

Cook's Assistant

Demon Slayer

Dragon Slayer

Ernest the Chicken

The Restless Ghost

Romeo & Juliet

Rune Mysteries

Vampire Slayer

Animal Magnetism

Death Plateau

Druidic Ritual

Fight Arena

Fishing Contest

Fremmy Trials

The Grand Tree

Holy Grail

Lost City

Merlin's Crystal

Monkey Madness 1

Mountain Daughter

Priest in Peril

RFD- Intro and Dwarf

Tree Gnome Village

Waterfall Quest

@Fibonacci

@DyQuest

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DyQuest said:

Err. After having 2 people I work for/with scamquit Im just doing it solo from now on. Too hard to trust peeps. I just wanna make some questing gp so I can have a cool pure :) 

yeah it is better to be a loner, less efficient though, best to have an american and an australian teaming with a european , so you can quest 24/7:D

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, gearing said:

yeah it is better to be a loner, less efficient though, best to have an american and an australian teaming with a european , so you can quest 24/7:D

Definitely. Wish people werent scummy. Like the gp per hour is way more than what youd make in game. Just enjoy it and make that schmoney. No need to scam people ffs.

22 minutes ago, Get Rekt said:

This i wish @DyQuest could work with me he is in opposite timezone as of mine :c

</3 

Happy to trade or forward work between each other like we recently did as long as the customer approves. <3 

Edited by DyQuest

4 minutes ago, DyQuest said:

Definitely. Wish people werent scummy. Like the gp per hour is way more than what youd make in game. Just enjoy it and make that schmoney. No need to scam people ffs.

</3 

Happy to trade or forward work between each other like we recently did as long as the customer approves. <3 

Oh yeah i forgot u owe me 1m thanks for reminding

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DyQuest said:

</3 

the gp / hr is still better if you work IRL LAWL