Dispute on Loudpacks

Void

Disputed member: @LoudPacks

Note: Order was started on the 7th May. Was delivered in it's pretty much unfunctional state on the 23rd of May; 16 days not 2 lol

Explanation: Basically I ordered a private script; a long time ago. Everything has been slow; responsless and a waste of time - it hasn't ever been able to complete a full cycle; even the basic parts of the script. Once those got fixed (7th july (65 days for the basics to work; to which some still don't work). I currently just want a refund; it's clear it won't work and due to this taking well over 14+ days to be made in the first place I let that slide. If it had worked; and with my VPS capabilities I had at the time (9th may - present (78 days) the method in question would have made well over 1.7B ($1700 give or take). Instead it's left me out of pocket and wasted time along with a arsenal of new excuses I've learnt! This isn't trying to stab at him or anything; but I've just had enough of excuses; waiting; losing time and money; which is the entire reason I purchased it in the end for $220.

Evidence:

*Hidden*

I can see however he has been online on OSBot last on July 15th; so idk if he's just given up?

I'm hoping I and him can come to some sort of agreement; whenever he decides to re surface/if he does. 

Payment was made to him via PayPal; so it can be refunded directly from there if he is willing to do so.

Any other screenshots if you like I can supply; also a entire video of the chat history is present if you'd like it to be uploaded or anything. Let me know.

Thanks.

• Mio locked this topic