F2P Bot trying to make money

JoshT

I am making a thread similar to apexv6's thread about the progress on my 2 F2P bottling accounts.

I will be starting off with 1 account with nothing other than 7 QP.

I am testing what f2p bots can survive the longest without getting hit by a ban.

Each day i will either transfer items to a mule to sell or bot them to make a better item which i will sell later.

I plan on botting this account for 8-12hrs a day during the week and maybe even longer on the weekend

Will start the botting of these accounts tommorow ( 27/07/17)

Account Plans/Goals

1) Use GPSOnion to pick onions on  for 5hrs, then use GPSDye to dye all the onions i gather.

2) Use Char's Potato Picker then transfer to mule, I might also bake the potatoes on my members account.

3) Use DuKebabBuyer and test if it works well and how much kebabs sell for.

4) Use fffBeerBuyer , Test if it works and what the profit ph is.

Diverse Skilling

I'm going to try and bot for lower amounts of time doing multiple different stats on each account.

1) Trained mining on new account and got to level 14, Going to level mining for around 1 hour a day to try not get banned

2) Trained strength to 18 so i can train attack/def a bit easier later on

4)Trained woodcutting to 19 because didn't know what stat to do

5) Now training fishing, Going to try get level 30 before i switch to another stat

6) Had both accounts running a few different bots doing different skills, Screenshots of stats below

Account 1

5kOie6F.png

Account 2

gDlxKdk.png

Both skilling accounts banned

Goals

1) Make 10 accounts, Complete tutorial island, Get 7 QP using potters 7 QP

2) Test the plans above

3) Make 2.5M

Updates

1) Botted for around 3hours using GPSOnion and it got banned, I'm going to try again later at around 5pm GMT

2) Changed my IP and made 2 new account's botted GPSOnion for 3hour's on each account got 4k onion's

3) Botted GPSDye on 2 accounts for around 4 hours and got 2k dyes, Sold them in the g.e for 438k but they took a while to sell, Picking onions turning them to dye worked out at around 50-60k per hour.

1) Manually levelled each account to 8 crafting

2) Put 1.5k gold bars on each account and used the Goldilocks bot before i went sleep and woke up and both accounts are banned.

1) Read the post about potato picker, kebab buyer and beer buyer to see the profit per hour

2) The potato picker makes around 35k an hour with the current prices, If your member you can bake them from profit though,

3) kebab buyer only makes around 15k in an hour

Been making 2 new accounts each day and looting cowhides until the next morning, Make around 1m doing this.

Please leave any suggestions below

Edited by JammyJosh

1 hour ago, goldenbull3tx said:

goodluck and use proxies update on progress pls

Cant buy proxies atm, I plan on using profits i get to invest in proxies once i have enough to do members bots, Thanks for the advice anyway i usually just change my ip when i start suicide bots then let them sit after i bank

1 hour ago, jller12 said:

I hope you are using proxies, home ip will result in chain ban i think. Also normally id do diverse skill training, but since you are suicidebotting i wouldnt do that :)

EDIT: following your thread

Cant buy proxies atm i plan on in the future for members bots, And thanks for the suggestion i will probably start diverse skill training after iv found out whats most profitable in f2p cause then i can just make the mem and use for better money making methods, Thanks for the suggestion it sounds like a good one.

44 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

good luck

12 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

Is all this effort really worth it for what you will get out of it?

Not sure but thats what im trying to find out :) Plus more gold cant harm me

5 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I actually made profit off f2p fishers. 

Botted them quite a while ago though. Got them to 76 fishing and sold them for $10 each. 

Sounds good to me i'm going to add fishing to the post, Thanks for letting me know :D

1 minute ago, Dbuffed said:

I used another bot, although I did also have great success with the mining script from @Khaleesi as well (always loved his scripts, even before osbot) but of course botting has chanced since my old ages lol.

Haha yeah.. the good old days where botting 70+ hrs straight was no problem at all

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

I used another bot, although I did also have great success with the mining script from @Khaleesi as well (always loved his scripts, even before osbot) but of course botting has chanced since my old ages lol.

Im sure i could find a new one and i have his blast furnace script and i love it works great

1 hour ago, razel said:

Good luck. F2p botting is never easy but keep it up

Thanks mate and i know, Luckily i'm persistent and will keep trying after getting banned