WARNING! TO ALL about PROXYFISH!

war lord 944

I purchased a few proxies, via @ProxyFish sometime ago. 

Then sometime after the first initial order decided to cancel, due to one of the proxies not even working, and was only offered a new proxy weeks into my month subscription lol...

So I have cancelled my order, and on their website you can clearly see I have no active services. So one would think thats the end of it.

However stupid me had not realised that a monthly transaction was still being incurred for my 'cancelled service' and apparently the responsibility is on me to cancel the recurring payments via paypal too....?

And now they won't refund me because i should have cancelled my service via paypal, even though i had via there website. I honestly thinks this is some slithery snake shit so they can drain you for every last cent before you cancel. 

To all who are involved using proxies through them, or who will be using them in the future, please be careful!!

Edited by war lord 944
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Imateamcape said:

Total 'no refund' policies, without regard for even specific instances, are always sketchy. Personally if I were you, I'd give a negative feedback and make a dispute.

Yeah i think I'm going to have to my dude, its clearly there intentions to sap the living day from you.

1 hour ago, Imjusttoolazy said:

:o I was about to buy their proxy too, Thanks for the heads up

Welcome man, i did use virmarch shortly after. They're quite expensive, but i mean after this little fiasco, kinda get what you pay for :/

1 hour ago, Offensive said:

Just dispute that crap, that's bs.

Yeah kinda feel hard done by lol

1 hour ago, Antonio Kala said:

did they warn you that you had to cancel through paypal too?

I don't recall being warned to cancel via paypal. However was told after complained about reoccurring payments. Either way though, its clearly a trap imo.

21 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

I recommend you read previous disputes against proxyfish because there have been already some on this manner and it doesn't go well for hte user if I remember

Yeah I just had a read, doesn't look like I'm getting my money back......

This poor bloke wasn't even allowed to leave neutral feedback, let alone get his money back -