Detectable thieving script

Rixhi

13 minutes ago, str555 said:

You bot = you get banned. Is that still something you don't know lmao wtf its 2k17.... cmn man up 

My main hasn't been banned, been botting for quite a while on that. :)

28 minutes ago, juliszuch said:

mate its just luck, if you babysit a little should be fine. i used this script on 5 dif accounts an they are fine.

Read comments on the script aswell, stop lying lmfao.

You know what, people like you always seem to complain over 1 script. 

Let's assume you hadn't botted at all. You botted for 3 days and then decided to change skills. You find this very cool thieving script on the sdn and end up using it. You get banned within a few hours because you ran that script, and then you instantly blame the script that you were running. Jagex does not ban you instantly, so it is not likely that you were banned by using this script, but rather for botting in general(even though you claim you hadn't touched the account). We all know that you eventually get banned, but there have been a selected few (including a youtuber) who has botted using public/paid scripts and hadn't been banned until their name got leaked (manual ban).  My suspicions is your ip was flagged and your account was going to get banned exactly at that time (regardless of botting on it or not).  

I can tell you that I had gotten a few 99s myself and haven't been banned.

As I've said before, there have been a few false positive bans throughout the entire lifetime of their anti-botting system. Nobody really knows how it works (other than the creator) and there are many, many variables that could've gotten you banned. You cannot just simply blame a script because you ran it and got banned. If I was to run this script for a few hours, I'd bet you my account would still be there botting.

So unless you have some evidence to backup your claim, then you're out of luck :)

• Like 2