Any way to disable the Auto login solver?

Blake13

If I'm not mistaking Alek is either working on, or added a new method in which you can disable any specific OSBot RandomEvent. Have a look on his recent posts.|

Edit: nvm, is only for break disabling :feels: 

You'll have to use the cli parameter norandoms instead, like the other users above me already stated though :boge:

Edited by Eagle Scripts

4 hours ago, Alek said:

Im never giving Scripters the ability to handle usernames and passwords at an SDN capacity. You will need to use CLI norandoms and write all the bank pin and login code. It really isnt that difficult, Im sure there are snippets by now. 

So if I wanted to make a ban checker it would never be released to the SDN? And I would need to use CLI with it every time I wanted to use that specific script?

37 minutes ago, Blake13 said:

So if I wanted to make a ban checker it would never be released to the SDN? And I would need to use CLI with it every time I wanted to use that specific script?

I bet if I took a poll and did not allow scripters to vote on it, 90% of the voters would vote NO to allowing scripters access to your usernames and passwords. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alek said:

Edit:

Try bot.switchAccount(); It's an older method I wrote. 

Scripts don't run until you log in so I would need a working account every time I want to run the ban checker. Also when trying to start a script on a locked account it will fail to log in and scripts will not run

Here is a video I just recorded showing some problems im having