LF Fighter's torso.

Jacksonpm23

22 minutes ago, DyQuest said:

If you dont mind overpaying and want it in an hour join BA Services or Leech BA clan chat. They're like 18m each using cc but get them super fast. That's what I used to get torso on my ironman. Took 65 minutes and cost 8m. Now they're 12-18m so they've gone up.

only downside to this is, you have to stay active in the fc to get it done faster, and there is a queue system which means could be waiting a few days.

took me 3 days of being active all day of playing to get called for my torso.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, justmeandi said:

only downside to this is, you have to stay active in the fc to get it done faster, and there is a queue system which means could be waiting a few days.

True. Sometimes you can get lucky and able to squeeze into the queue if someone goes afk or so. 

4 hours ago, justmeandi said:

You can pay extra 8m for premium where they do it right there and then

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Howest said:

12ish M due to being low combat and teams will not be as happy to take you on theirs (assuming you have low range/mage/pray).

Yeah, I was already aware of the fc for it guys :p..I trust this community pretty well, I'm not worried about someone on my account given they're trustworthy. And well, I'll try to let you know tomorrow. I might try to grind combat up slightly to lower that price.