CHEAPEST FIRECAPES! 5M-10M RSGP/CAPE

RoundBox

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to offer Firecape services at a cheap price to get myself some reputation in the market, i'v been a lurker since the birth year of Osbot's debut in Oldschool Runescape and figured it's finally time to make a presence in the community.

Prices are simple.

Package 1.

5M for 75+ Range and 70+ Defence

(Will drop price to 4M for near maxed range as higher defence doesn't really help at this point)

and

Package 2.

10M for 75+ Range and 40+ Defence

(If the account has much higher range/defence but still less than 70 defence then this can be negotiated.)

You do not need to provide any items as I will supply the account with my own items all you must do is leave 350k for supplies and I will cover the rest.

I work a full time job and as a result will only be able to complete orders after work, I will take on a max of 2 Firecapes' per week night and more on weekends depending on my schedule.

I am available from 5:30 PM onward GMT +10:00 Weeknights and Weekends almost all hours of the day.

Please understand that my real life commitments come first, what this means is that unless I am able to begin and complete your order as soon as I have accepted the order, I will not take the order. I don't want you to wait longer than you should expect to.

My average turn around for a 75 range 40 defence account is 60-70 Minutes, and a main account, sub 60 minutes.

If you have a substantial amount of Feedback, I will go first, if you do not, you may use a Middleman at your own expense; otherwise you go first.

Order form:

Package 1 or 2?

Do you have any stats that you deem worth negotiating the price for? (If so what are they?)

What's your negotiated price?

Global Terms of Service apply to my service, they are listed below.

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Edited by iBenediction
Editing layout.

10 hours ago, iBenediction said:

Global Terms of Service apply to my service, they are listed below.

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif