Level 3 to quest cape.

Sky

7 hours ago, Get Rekt said:

For what its worth it will take u a week for69 slayer and 60 hunter itself besides i think 57 fishing will take a couple of days then there is 61 mining another couple of days and then 59 agility is also a couple of days lolol how u planning on finishing it in 2 weeks fren

Clearly you've botted your entire RS "life" and are clueless of the real XP rates outside of botting lol

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Get Rekt said:

so you'd like to think.

I went from 1 to 50 hunter in a single day on my ironman to be fair. 60 hunter doesn't take long to get at all after the initial slow levels.

Not sure about slayer because I'm not an efficient with it.

57 fishing can be gotten in a less than a day easily. You can go from 1-28 just by doing Sea Slug and Fishing Contest and Pirate Pete. Then powerfishing trout/salmon which would take 7~ hours from 28.

59 agility can be gotten in a day most likely as well. I quested from 1-42 on my ironman and coudlve grinded more that day. Tourist Trap 1-26, Grand Tree 26-32, Troll Stronghold 32-36, One Small Favour (2x 10k xp lamps) 36-41, Recruitment Drive 41-42. 42-50 would take 4 hours. 50-59 would take around 12-13 hours. So can be gotten in a day if focused solely on these quests and training.

Mining easily in a day. 1-35 with Dorics Quest, Plague City, Digsite, Lost Tribe, then powermining iron. Powermining iron is 50k~ xp an hour once you get rune pick. Which would take 5~ hours or so to get to 60 from 41.

Edited by DyQuest
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, DyQuest said:

I went from 1 to 50 hunter in a single day on my ironman to be fair. 60 hunter doesn't take long to get at all after the initial slow levels.

57 fishing can be gotten in a less than a day easily. You can go from 1-28 just by doing Sea Slug and Fishing Contest and Pirate Pete. Then powerfishing trout/salmon which would take 7~ hours from 28.

59 agility can be gotten in a day most likely as well. I quested from 1-42 on my ironman and coudlve grinded more that day. Tourist Trap 1-26, Grand Tree 26-32, Troll Stronghold 32-36, One Small Favour (2x 10k xp lamps) 36-41, Recruitment Drive 41-42. 42-50 would take 4 hours. 50-59 would take around 12-13 hours. So can be gotten in a day if focused solely on these quests and training.

Mining easily in a day. 1-35 with Dorics Quest, Plague City, Digsite, Lost Tribe, then powermining iron. Powermining iron is 50k~ xp an hour once you get rune pick. Which would take 5~ hours or so to get to 60 from 41.

A man of culture, a like you shall recieve!

6 hours ago, Asuna said:

Why are you charging more for botting

I´m charging 600m for 110 quests so not the entire questcape and this is without botting any stats as most skill requirements for the first 110 quests aren´t that high.

Charging 800m for the entire questcape meaning the total 136 quests while botting the stats.

8 hours ago, mercylad said:

I´m charging 600m for 110 quests so not the entire questcape and this is without botting any stats as most skill requirements for the first 110 quests aren´t that high.

Charging 800m for the entire questcape meaning the total 136 quests while botting the stats.

I'll keep you in mind.

9 hours ago, DyQuest said:

If you were being picky....

Powerlevelling mining iron is only around 42k xp/ph at level 60; and 39k+ from 51 onwards.

Dorics also only gets you 1-10 mining also :doge:  so 60 mining can be done in like 7.5 hours ish which is a day yeah

But rest is correct yeah ;)

just being picky 

7 minutes ago, Void said:

Powerlevelling mining iron is only around 42k xp/ph at level 60; and 39k+ from 51 onwards.

Dorics also only gets you 1-10 mining also :doge:  so 60 mining can be done in like 7.5 hours ish which is a day yeah

just being picky 

But I said Dorics, Plauge City, Digsite, and Lost Tribe for 1-35. Not just dorics ?

And i just went off of what Autumn Elegy said for xp rates. But I did forget to mention Varrock armor 1 is needed for iron mining. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Void said:

just being picky 

Why would you nitpick if you didn't even read the post properly?

"Mining easily in a day. 1-35 with Dorics Quest, Plague City, Digsite, Lost Tribe, then powermining iron."

10 minutes ago, Pseudo said:

Why would you nitpick if you didn't even read the post properly?

"Mining easily in a day. 1-35 with Dorics Quest, Plague City, Digsite, Lost Tribe, then powermining iron."

Mis read the post but putting out relevant info about mining if anyone needs it

Edited by Void