Level 3 to quest cape.

Sky

I need a quest cape from a tut fresh noobie. This requires both the quests and leveling to requirements

L33T Tips: Here's a mostly up-2-date efficiency guidehttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W-FiraB3lH99SZ7hlw5-ihPzhoENew-KNBWah4CwjeE/edit#gid=0

I'm paying for efficiency XP gains should be minimal, I wont be paying for the extra training. That being said you don't have to follow this guide but i recommend it. (Use boosts where applicable)

Looking for optimal providers who can service a good majority if not all the quests in a single order.

Quests(If you are following the guide you can just post Ex; Default order 3-20):

Price:

Timeframe:

Team(Who will be working on the service with you)[If Applicable]:

No botting.

Supply costs will be reimbursed within reason (As in don't train with sharks at 10 hp you fucking monkeys).

3 minutes ago, Asuna said:

If we find an MM who would be willing to check on the completion status of the quests and payout.

I was looking to get a larger portion done since ill be away for a while and I can probably be back at the end of completion

That's fine then. 

I think you'd struggle to find someone who would be willing to do it all upfront; without payment. 

I'll let you know if I'm interested and we can use a MM. Thanks. 

I could do quest number 1-109 so 109 quest with the lowest requirements needed. Tell me how much you would be willing to pay for this and in what timeframe you need it to be done. I could do around 4-5quest a day maybe more on the weekends.

That would leave out only the last 28 quests for your questcape, which we might come to an agreement afterwards:)

Edited by mercylad

Quests: 1-110 in order of lowest to highest requirements following your guide. (reason for this is because I don't like training skills and you don't allow botting your skills.)

Price: 600m

Timeframe: <30 days

Team(Who will be working on the service with you)[If Applicable]: Just me, I'm a speedquester the quests might get done in less time if I find the time for it.

Edited by mercylad

Edit: If I may bot the stats I can do the entire questcape for 800m, I know how to bot and do quests. I have a main that has a questcape with fully botted stats. Take a look

3myrfWeOQ3ybDOgwEw3wMQ.png

Login time on the account won't exceed 6 hours a day, that includes botting/questing time. E.G. 1/2 hours botting than do a quest or 2 and than take a break and repeat after an hour break.

Edited by mercylad

3 hours ago, LeBron said:

Quests(If you are following the guide you can just post Ex; Default order 3-20): All

Price: 1B

Timeframe: <14 days

Team(Who will be working on the service with you)[If Applicable]: Me, myself and I.

Yes, I'm serious. 

For what its worth it will take u a week for69 slayer and 60 hunter itself besides i think 57 fishing will take a couple of days then there is 61 mining another couple of days and then 59 agility is also a couple of days lolol how u planning on finishing it in 2 weeks fren

Edited by Get Rekt

6 hours ago, mercylad said:

Edit: If I may bot the stats I can do the entire questcape for 800m, I know how to bot and do quests. I have a main that has a questcape with fully botted stats. Take a look

3myrfWeOQ3ybDOgwEw3wMQ.png

Login time on the account won't exceed 6 hours a day, that includes botting/questing time. E.G. 1/2 hours botting than do a quest or 2 and than take a break and repeat after an hour break.

Why are you charging more for botting

2 hours ago, Madz said:

950M

Noted

2 hours ago, Gengar said:

I am interested in doing this. What is your budget, when you want it done etc... I have a 30M deposit in with @Howest and wouldn't mind doing some work at first before you pay.

My only real question that I have is, would you be supplying membership to the account?

Yes. I'll supply membership.