S8/7

Codiene

10 minutes ago, Codiene said:

Hey, i've currently had apple products my whole life, currently using iPhone 6 + and MacBook Air.  My dad has to get a work phone due to a promotion.  My family is all getting new phones, my choices are the Samsung S8, or iPhone 7.  What do you guys recommend? 

Probably Wait for Note 8, and idk about iPhone but Samsung S8 and Samsung S7 didn't have much difference except in appearance, unless u care about the appearance go for S7 can't say about apple Or Google Pixel as said by @Deceiver

Edited by progamerz

12 minutes ago, progamerz said:

Probably Wait for Note 8, and idk about iPhone but Samsung S8 and Samsung S7 didn't have much difference except in appearance, unless u care about the appearance go for S7 can't say about apple Or Google Pixel as said by @Deceiver

Can't wait due to the family is all getting new phones not tomorrow but next day.

16 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

google pixel

Do you have experience with the pixel? if so do you like it?

22 minutes ago, Codiene said:

Can't wait due to the family is all getting new phones not tomorrow but next day.

Do you have experience with the pixel? if so do you like it?

Oh ok, but to tell u pixel is the best phone in Android Category. in speed and nearly in all, it also has stock android which makes it faster than Themed android for example LG,Huawei,Samsung and etc.
And it also should get updates faster than the other phones.