Dispute against Deceiver

rs91

3 minutes ago, rs91 said:

i dont  have to show you a thing i am owed a refund!

pls stop sticking up for your friend an have ur ebuddy pay me my refund

i will wait untill then i will no longer reply to you mio

I'll let another mod take it from here, but if don't show us any proof how do we know you're not lying? How do we know your login information wasn't compromised causing it to become locked? No ones sticking up for anyone here, but it's just as easy to frame someone also. We need proof from both sides, and then we make a decision. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mio said:

I'll let another mod take it from here, but if don't show us any proof how do we know you're not lying? How do we know your login information wasn't compromised causing it to become locked? No ones sticking up for anyone here, but it's just as easy to frame someone also. We need proof from both sides, and then we make a decision. 

i did show proof when  i posted also seller isnt even posting the whole chatlog he broke it up in to sections just to make me look bad @Deceiver ask him to post the whole convo we have had from the start he is a scammer i was scammed out of 150m which i am owed that!! proof of lock an i have a pic of the changed email that is not mine only way you can recover account is to have creation email info  i was scammed!

Edited by rs91

Just now, rs91 said:

i did show proof when  i posted also seller isnt even posting the whole chatlog he broke it up in to sections just to make me look bad @Deceiver ask him to post the whole convo we have had from the start he is a scammer i was scammed out of 150m which i am owed that!!

No, I requested proof that you attempted recovery with the original email you have access to + the denial of recovery attempt.

If you can't show us that, how do you expect us to believe you?

• Like 2

Just now, Mio said:

No, I requested proof that you attempted recovery with the original email you have access to + the denial of recovery attempt.

If you can't show us that, how do you expect us to believe you?

your an idiot the account wasnt made  with that email that email means nothing you dont know rs recovery system i guess.... i dont have members info... nor do i have  any creation details its not possible for me to recover the account 

• Like 1

Previous Passwords

Other Details

Please help us a little more by providing us details about when you created the account, Which ISP you used (Such as Virgin, BT etc..), If you've moved and any additional information that may help regain access to your account.

When did you create this account?:
Where did you create the account?

Have you ever moved house?

Other Comments

Registration Details

i have none of this info so i can not recover !! i am owned 150m 07 user should be banned untill i get what is owed me to me this is so sad!!

33 minutes ago, rs91 said:

Previous Passwords

Other Details

Please help us a little more by providing us details about when you created the account, Which ISP you used (Such as Virgin, BT etc..), If you've moved and any additional information that may help regain access to your account.

When did you create this account?:
Where did you create the account?

Have you ever moved house?

Other Comments

Registration Details

i have none of this info so i can not recover !! i am owned 150m 07 user should be banned untill i get what is owed me to me this is so sad!!

She asked for proof of you attempting to recover the account and that recovery attempt being denied. 

You say you created the email mio told you about upon purchasing so that should be a very big boost with attempting to recover the account. 

Please provide this proof.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Decode said:

She asked for proof of you attempting to recover the account and that recovery attempt being denied. 

You say you created the email mio told you about upon purchasing so that should be a very big boost with attempting to recover the account. 

Please provide this proof.

the user who sold the account is to taken owership account got recovered your  site here is fraud an all you mods can go fuck yourself for leting a scam happen! im out of rs now so its just the point i was scammed again!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rs91 said:

your an idiot the account wasnt made  with that email that email means nothing you dont know rs recovery system i guess.... i dont have members info... nor do i have  any creation details its not possible for me to recover the account 

it was created with emily_xxxxxx@xx.com, which is why that is the login for the account lmao

im "ignoring" you because you kept spamming dumb shit and i already told you i was looking into it (pictures in my 1st post) and because i havent touched the account and you auto-blame me but you still have yet to provide any proof of me recovering the account or yourself.

you copied text from a page, congrats, you earned yourself some cookie points. x)

also u contradicted yourself in my pictures saying it was your first account purchase but the last picture says all of the accounts you've bought have been recovered implying more than 1 purchase

also stop defaming my profile without proper evidence:

LXTANN.png

eK58n5.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rs91 said:

the user who sold the account is to taken owership account got recovered your  site here is fraud an all you mods can go fuck yourself for leting a scam happen! im out of rs now so its just the point i was scammed again!

But why not just provide the evidence we're asking for? It's not that difficult.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, rs91 said:

pussy bitch @Deceiver

you can keep the shit acc i dont care anymore im done here fuck it he isnt giivng shit back

We asked you kindly to provide evidence but you refuse to do it and then you go on to call him a pussy bitch? What does that make you then?

If you're not going to provide evidence to back up your claims we're not going to put him at fault so make your mind up

• Like 5