We need some market mods.

RoomScape

1 minute ago, TrekToop11 said:

Yeah the equivalent of chatbox assistants as market mods could be cool but if they're worried about potential abuse, perhaps make them only able to hide threads rather than remove, and put it right up on a special platter for the regular mods to look at and determine whether or not it belongs or not. 

Mods usually never delete threads, always just hide them.

You never really want to hard delete anything.

44 minutes ago, Mikasa said:

Mods usually never delete threads, always just hide them.

You never really want to hard delete anything.

i'm not sure if the market already works like this, but isn't there a process to allow a thread to be open, like with account sales for example they stay hidden until a mod accepts them, would it be possible to only have the role be able to only have 2 options,  "allow" threads or to leave them on the back burner for the forum mod's to keep them hidden or "disallow" them?  I guess it all comes down to trust in all honesty and that is pretty :gnome: among the forum. Sorry if it sounds like i'm talking out of my ass or i'm misinformed, i truly am not informed properly on the situation and i'm a :???: person myself.

1 hour ago, TrekToop11 said:

Yeah the equivalent of chatbox assistants as market mods could be cool but if they're worried about potential abuse, perhaps make them only able to hide threads rather than remove, and put it right up on a special platter for the regular mods to look at and determine whether or not it belongs or not. 

That'd be acceptable. At least something is happening. Or maybe even trial mods, I don't know. 

48 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

I just don't know who I could trust to do this job, I don't trust many people, and @RoomScape you seem to not be active enough to take on the role.

I'm not posting this saying I should be the guy and I get that there are trust issues but I don't know. It's just annoying how the market always has stuff in it.