Testing Different Outcomes With Multiple Clients

Vap0r

1 minute ago, Vap0r said:

Mass creations,
If I make 1k accounts throughout the course of 24 hours, I would say about 40-60% will survive if I am lucky, I havn't done this test as for I do not feel like wasting 40-60% of accounts.
Most people at the moment are having issues with tutorial accounts, actually some farmers I know quit due to this.

I am trying to avoid this thread getting locked again.

Screenshots of the scripts running(Without typing their name)? :P

Would be helpful G

Edited by z10n

15 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

I did the same thing, even logging in on a main just to play.
Well, I did this until I got a "botting ban" on a 6 month account that never was botted and only used for testing purposes.

This occurred right around the same time i've noticed tutorial bans increasing.

Also this is not testing if the client itself is detected, But using a client to do tutorial island, as this is where I have noticed the most increase in bans has been at Tutorial island

You're flagged. I use scripts to pass tutorial island everytime and i don't get banned. I use my home ip for that.

3 minutes ago, z10n said:

Screenshots of the scripts running(Without typing their name)? :P

Would be helpful G

I'll message you

1 minute ago, castelxxd said:

You're flagged. I use scripts to pass tutorial island everytime and i don't get banned. I use my home ip for that.

No, re-read the notes, Ip was changed, different computers were used, hell even different ISP's were used.

Edited by Vap0r
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

How many variables and reasons can there be? Come on.. this is straight forward. Create account, run the script. How many variables do you think there are?

Ip used
Creation ip vs tut Ip
Time created
Script used(if any)
HWID
How fast tutorial island is done
Different clients
Mirror Mode vs Injection

There is no such thing as straight forward if you actually take interest you could do your own research and testing (Like I am doing in this thread)

Edited by Vap0r
  • Like 2

Just now, Vap0r said:

Ip used
Creation ip vs tut Ip
Time created
Script used(if any)
HWID
How fast tutorial island is done
Different clients
Mirror Mode vs Injection

?????

im telling you... home ip for everything. no waiting time. just the SDN script. How fast is as fast as the script is programmed to be... injection. I'm sure you done this.

Just now, castelxxd said:

?????

im telling you... home ip for everything. no waiting time. just the SDN script. How fast is as fast as the script is programmed to be... injection. I'm sure you done this.

I have done it, I have expierenced bans doing this, this is why I am documenting it, how is this hard to understand?
This isn't meant for the casual botter who is using <=10 accounts. This is for mass account creation.

• Like 2