Lucki will scam quit after this

Butta

2 minutes ago, Lucki said:

Circle.com you didn't need a btc wallet to send btc to an address you could use your paypal or debit card. there's no fb receiving btc. But hey what can you expect a professional gold farmer with 6fb to know :D

https://techcrunch.com/2016/12/07/circle-removes-ability-to-buy-and-sell-bitcoin-as-it-doubles-down-on-mobile-payments/

circle closed that in december

5 minutes ago, Butta said:

hence why i had to open a coinbase account :???: i thought you were fb hunting? There's no fb receiving btc for any transaction because I didn't have a btc wallet previous to this transaction. One of the most minor issues of the dispute glad you choose that as your point of interest. 

The question we need to be asking is who allowed you to have professional gold farmer as your member title and you got 1 gold selling fb u ok?

Edited by Lucki

3 minutes ago, Lucki said:

hence why i had to open a coinbase account :???: i thought you were fb hunting? There's no fb receiving btc for any transaction because I didn't have a btc wallet previous to this transaction. One of the most minor issues of the dispute glad you choose that as your point of interest. 

The question we need to be asking is who allowed you to have professional gold farmer as your member title and you got 1 gold selling fb u ok?

:???: Resorting to insulting someone's feedback on a botting forum. 109 Fb and you still scamquit.

Also even though Butta and I have a love hate relationship I'd still happily trust him with all my accounts, I wouldn't trust you with 10m.

Edited by HeyImJamie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lucki said:

so you had your "first btc transaction" few days ago 

but received feedback for selling/buying gp for BTC which requires a btc account ?
and now you are mentioning coinbase, are you drunk? lmao 

smells like you are trying to distract from the topic "about my goldfarm" lmao.
sorry, but i dont try to show off with money on a internet forum :facep:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

:???: Resorting to insulting someone's feedback on a botting forum. 109 Fb and you still scamquit.

Also even though Butta and I have a love hate relationship I'd still happily trust him with all my accounts, I wouldn't trust you with 10m.

Why are you talking to me about trust when pinhead Larry has 6 fb with the same year join date as me and dirty dan over here has 19fb with same year join date as me

Edited by Lucki

2 minutes ago, Butta said:

so you had your "first btc transaction" few days ago 

but received feedback for selling/buying gp for BTC which requires a btc account ?
and now you are mentioning coinbase, are you drunk? lmao 

smells like you are trying to distract from the topic "about my goldfarm" lmao.
sorry, but i dont try to show off with money on a internet forum :facep:

Ok don't show off with your money, show off with your intelligence starting by understanding there's no selling gp for btc fb i have because I never had a btc wallet only buying with btc which was done thru circle via pp. Not a btc wallet.

1 minute ago, Butta said:

congrats for having 109 feedback and Trade with Caution, nobody gives a fuck.
giphy.gif

By the time I'm off twc you will have 7.5 fb.