NMZ Question

Mikasa

I'm conflicted on this, so need some input from people with experience.

My main goal while doing NMZ is just for levels, I don't care about points since I'm at like 5m right now.

With my stats & gear, should I be doing normal rumble or hard rumble?

I am using an auto clicker to prayer flick with absorbs, so I'm not sure if running normal is better or even worth doing.

Stats:

gjEVkNZ.png

Gear:

FDnFudP.png

kthx

• Like 1

Hard cause of extra hp, you could use the extra points on buckets of sand or whatever's getting the most gp at the time - probs around 0.25gp - 0.3gp a point. All adds up in the end especially with daily herb boxes.http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmare_Zone look at this to see which is the best item to buy

Edited by Luke Reading

thanks for the input guys

i guess main thing i was wondering was if i plan on afk'ing for 6+ hours (work & sleep), would i be better off running normal so it's running for longer time, or should the 2 hours in hard mode outweigh the exp from normal?

57 minutes ago, danielsoko said:

def hard but you should try dhing, and btw what kind of auto clicker are you using?

i heard DHing only worth it if i'm piety flicking

i only NMZ when i don't have time to play.

i have a random free one i got off google, i have it setup to click randomly in a small box where rapid heal is every 35 +- 5 seconds, and have it click ~300 times total, so i'm not logged in for 6 hours just flicking prayer outside of nmz lol

2 hours ago, Morde said:

Go for hard :)

I would use warrior ring in training instead of b ring. W ring gives slash bonus and that will help more than max hits,

kthx

ah fuck, forgot about warrior ring, i'm an idiot lol

thanks for the reminder, going to buy when i get home