How to run 200 bots?

DoubleD

I am currently looking to expand my bot farm. Now it is limited to the use of my own pc. 

I notice that some people are saying that they have a bot farm of 200 bots running. I imagine they make use of a VPS? But when I look into this I calculate that the costs per new bot will be around 4$ if using a VPS, are these people spending 800$ just on a VPS per month?

Really hope you guys can provide me with some more information about the use of VPS/expanding a farm.

1 minute ago, DoubleD said:

I am currently looking to expand my bot farm. Now it is limited to the use of my own pc. 

I notice that some people are saying that they have a bot farm of 200 bots running. I imagine they make use of a VPS? But when I look into this I calculate that the costs per new bot will be around 4$ if using a VPS, are these people spending 800$ just on a VPS per month?

Really hope you guys can provide me with some more information about the use of VPS/expanding a farm.

No they are buying a VPS with lots of RAM and a high end CPU which can run 200 bots on the one VPS, which would maybe cost you $50 a month for a high end one, I would recommend building your own PC with high CPU and ram and sticking a program like teamviewer on it and just storing it away somewhere then you could control it from your main computer easy without the monthly fees.

3 minutes ago, Grizzy said:

No they are buying a VPS with lots of RAM and a high end CPU which can run 200 bots on the one VPS, which would maybe cost you $50 a month for a high end one, I would recommend building your own PC with high CPU and ram and sticking a program like teamviewer on it and just storing it away somewhere then you could control it from your main computer easy without the monthly fees.

Thanks for the information, will definitely look into this!

4 minutes ago, Slawa said:

Most farmers invest into servers/pcs sitting at their place to avoid high monthly costs. 

Thanks! Sounds like something I might do

Look into the cost of paying for one and building your own. The cost to build your own might be a bit high but break it down by several months. If you are serious about running 100+ farms and are dedicated to replenishing accounts as they get banned for full farming efficiency then go that route. If you are just trying to run 100 then pay a monthly fee and rent a decent one to test it out and see if it's for you before you waste money. 

1 minute ago, Prismo said:

hey guys hopeful new farm owner here,

1. is mirror mode worth using on multiple bots? the more clients the more ecu ram usage ...etc.. ?

2. what if any proxys do you use? 

3. f2p or p2p? 

if you're running a farm I wouldn't use mirror mode

also, depends on the method(s) you have in mind if you want to farm f2p or p2p

Edited by silentkiller

5 hours ago, Grizzy said:

Source? Would love to see a vps that can run 200 bots lol. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Spent about 1000 once off and it's in my living room :3

33 minutes ago, Slawa said:

Source? Would love to see a vps that can run 200 bots lol. 

Don't required a source it's not hard to run bots you don't require a GPU as the game doesn't use the GPU only ur CPU and ram, buy yourself all shit parts except a good CPU and a good ram, 200 bots is maybe pushing your luck although I bet you could squeeze close to there and when you say VPS do you mean one I buy or my own one I use hooked up to my botting computer.

20 hours ago, Grizzy said:

$50 a month for 200 bots on a vps?

M8 show me a company that offers a vps capable of running even 100 bots for that price so I can let them take my :cash::cash::cash:

• Like 1