Port Forwarding Via Utorrent - Simple Tutorial.

Joker678

How To Port Forward Using Utorrent!

Hello, Today I'll be showing you how to port forward using utorrent.

This tutorial Is basically for people who cannot port forward using Modem gateway.

So the port we gotta forward is 50050.

step 1 - Downloading Utorrent.

So basically to download utorrent go to www.utorrent.com or Simply click Here.

Step 2 - Port Forwarding.

so this step has few steps on it.

1- Open Up utorrent and you should see this:

c4yrceb.png

2- Click on Options on the corner of utorrent and choose Preferences:

tenh.png

You Should See Something like that:

6Nz6NPW.png

3- Choose Connections and Change the port.

OcMd0ll.png

As you all can see I've chosen connections and my currently port is 19051.

(The port isn't the same for every person).

So basically change the port there into 50050.

ak1fWs8.png

When your done just click Apply Then Okay. 

wlseHrB.png

should be done :)

How To Check If The Port Is Available For You?!

Click Options And Choose Setup Guide and you should see this:

fXLc4Jr.png

If You cannot see your country on the bandwidth simply uncheck it.

and it should be like this:

AgURGgs.png

Now Make sure that the port is 50050:

bapQvRu.png

and click run tests:

7k8r.png

Results:

IOhIh7V.png

Congratulations, You have just finished Port Forwarding.

Happy Botting Guys :)

(soz bit off topic) i am currently on a school comp and they do not allow for me to use torrents... if i try to use a torrent it doesn't open and comes up with a message 'this program may harm your computor'.. then i get in big trouble the next day. I even turned off wifi/everything and the message still got through to my school.. does anyone know how to bypass this? sick of having to use gay ass demo software saw this post and thought someone might be able to halp 

(soz bit off topic) i am currently on a school comp and they do not allow for me to use torrents... if i try to use a torrent it doesn't open and comes up with a message 'this program may harm your computor'.. then i get in big trouble the next day. I even turned off wifi/everything and the message still got through to my school.. does anyone know how to bypass this? sick of having to use ******** ass demo software saw this post and thought someone might be able to halp 

okay, uhmm try uninstalling utorrent and download from the link i posted on tutorial, while your download you get an option to allow utorrent into firewall, you SHOULD ALLOW it.

if doesn't work try downloading antivirus then re-download utorrent. 

• Like 1

(soz bit off topic) i am currently on a school comp and they do not allow for me to use torrents... if i try to use a torrent it doesn't open and comes up with a message 'this program may harm your computor'.. then i get in big trouble the next day. I even turned off wifi/everything and the message still got through to my school.. does anyone know how to bypass this? sick of having to use ******** ass demo software saw this post and thought someone might be able to halp 

smash a new harddrive in that thing and you're good to go, backup al the school software/files you might need and its all good :D

Edited by solution
  • Like 1

smash a new harddrive in that thing and you're good to go

ahhaha seems like a good idea except im on a non upgradable mac so ill just have to get a chainsaw it open, jam a new hardrive in there then duck tape it up

They probably blocked all incoming ports except for Port 80.

Or they have some weird shitty ass anti-Virus.

Edited by ziiink

smash a new harddrive in that thing and you're good to go

ahhaha seems like a good idea except im on a non upgradable mac so ill just have to get a chainsaw it open, jam a new hardrive in there then duck tape it up

sounds like a plan :D