[PRICE CHECK] Auto oaker

Lewis

Looking to price check one of my farming scripts that i use

Script features:

starts via cli - very easy to mass bot

will grab slave account info from an account list .txt file

will grab a 7qp mule name from a username file

will grab mule names from a username file

Uses a mule to get 7qp items (mule will trade the slave items needed to get 7qp. Info is grabbed from a username list)
Mules logs, coins etc to mules that names are grabbed from a username list. Will hop between 3 different worlds to mule (i use 3 mules at a time) although i can alter to your preference 

Gets 7qp flawlessly

cuts trees until level 15 woodcutting, then will switch to oaks

will sell logs to buy better axes

Bots will stay in their set world (to avoid login limits) unless muling (set world is determined by world loaded when script gets started)

if account gets banned, it will grab another account info from the slave account list

What the script will need to run:

you will need to make 3 .txt files. Being:

accounts.txt (this is the account list for the bot to use, in the format of emal:pass)

mule.txt (this is where the script will gather the names of mules to trade. Currently supports up to 9 mule names)

slave.txt (this is where the script will gather the name of the 7qp item mule to trade)

an account with enough 7qp items for the amount of accounts you plan to run (ill tell you what items once sold)

Things to consider when pricing:

I have used this script on over 150 accounts simultaneously without any problems

I have run this script for over a month, ironing out any flaws within the script, making me over 1.5b

EDIT: Doubt i have to say this, but i am the creator and sole user of the script

Edited by Lewis

41 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Looking to price check one of my farming scripts that i use

Script features:

starts via cli - very easy to mass bot

will grab slave account info from an account list .txt file

will grab a 7qp mule name from a username file

will grab mule names from a username file

Uses a mule to get 7qp items (mule will trade the slave items needed to get 7qp. Info is grabbed from a username list)
Mules logs, coins etc to mules that names are grabbed from a username list. Will hop between 3 different worlds to mule (i use 3 mules at a time) although i can alter to your preference 

Gets 7qp flawlessly

cuts trees until level 15 woodcutting, then will switch to oaks

will sell logs to buy better axes

Bots will stay in their set world (to avoid login limits) unless muling (set world is determined by world loaded when script gets started)

if account gets banned, it will grab another account info from the slave account list

What the script will need to run:

you will need to make 3 .txt files. Being:

accounts.txt (this is the account list for the bot to use, in the format of emal:pass)

mule.txt (this is where the script will gather the names of mules to trade. Currently supports up to 9 mule names)

slave.txt (this is where the script will gather the name of the 7qp item mule to trade)

an account with enough 7qp items for the amount of accounts you plan to run (ill tell you what items once sold)

Things to consider when pricing:

I have used this script on over 150 accounts simultaneously without any problems

I have run this script for over a month, ironing out any flaws within the script, making me over 1.5b

EDIT: Doubt i have to say this, but i am the creator and sole user of the script

I've been running oak farm on and off for about 2 months now pretty much like you explained above. Damn didn't think anyone else would think of this method. :3

• Like 1