Useful Script for SDN

The Undefeated

13 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I started a Farming Script Project. I found out we won't be allowed to let SDN scripts play with staying logged in / logged out. Therefore, it's useless to have a farming script on the SDN --> The script wouldn't be allowed to stay offline until any patches would need new interactions :feels:

I remember a farming script pre eoc that would do herb runs and then alch while the herbs are growing. Something like that could be interesting

16 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I started a Farming Script Project. I found out we won't be allowed to let SDN scripts play with staying logged in / logged out. Therefore, it's useless to have a farming script on the SDN --> The script wouldn't be allowed to stay offline until any patches would need new interactions :feels:

Download section? :???:

5 minutes ago, ez11 said:

I remember a farming script pre eoc that would do herb runs and then alch while the herbs are growing. Something like that could be interesting

thought about that, but the 'banrate' would significantly increase, just because of the Alching. Farming itself will not get you banned anytime soon

5 minutes ago, The Undefeated said:

Download section? :???:

I'd never put such a script for free in the local section :boge:

36 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Idk how far you were into the project, but you could implement basic actions to do while awaiting patches. Fletching/Cooking/High Alching etc. It also increases the profit/hr (Although increases ban rate as well most likely, but meh, botting.) Something to maybe look into if you were far into the project.

An issue with the above off the top of my head though is that if someone were to use breaks and it logs out during a farm tick, the timers of patches would be thrown off.

1 minute ago, HeyImJamie said:

Idk how far you were into the project, but you could implement basic actions to do while awaiting patches. Fletching/Cooking/High Alching etc. It also increases the profit/hr (Although increases ban rate as well most likely, but meh, botting.) Something to maybe look into if you were far into the project.

An issue with the above off the top of my head though is that if someone were to use breaks and it logs out during a farm tick, the timers of patches would be thrown off.

Could maybe give those a shot once I've got more spare-time. Postponing the project for the time being.

This would be depending on the way it would be scripted; in the state the project currently is at, that wouldn't mess around with the timers :)

@The Undefeated Sorry for hijacking thread :boge:

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Would you maybe be able to make a script for the tithe farming mini-game on zeah then? At least that would give us a farming script finally if you are able to.

26 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Could maybe give those a shot once I've got more spare-time. Postponing the project for the time being.

This would be depending on the way it would be scripted; in the state the project currently is at, that wouldn't mess around with the timers :)

@The Undefeated Sorry for hijacking thread :boge:

Don't worry, already reported you. :boge:

2 hours ago, xLoCo said:

Would you maybe be able to make a script for the tithe farming mini-game on zeah then? At least that would give us a farming script finally if you are able to.

I'm currently too busy to bother with SDN Scripts. Seems like Undefeated might be up for the challenge though? :)

2 hours ago, The Undefeated said:

Don't worry, already reported you. :boge:

:feels: