banned with fruity zulrah

Mr Asshole

Been botting zulrah for about 6-8 hours a day and it has been less than a week and the account is already banned. I took breaks every hour and two. 

is this normal? the account was bought but the seller said they afk trained it at nmz. it got a perm ban and not a two day. anyway to appeal this? 

11 minutes ago, Mr Asshole said:

Been botting zulrah for about 6-8 hours a day and it has been less than a week and the account is already banned. I took breaks every hour and two. 

is this normal? the account was bought but the seller said they afk trained it at nmz. it got a perm ban and not a two day. anyway to appeal this? 

6-8 hours botting zulrah that lasted a week? It's not normal indeed. It's super lucky.. Also people need to understand taking breaks isn't %100 ban proof

Welcome to botting where its mainly a big investment in the start :(. You can't really get an 100% idea when you are going to get banned but you should of maybe used 1 account in the start until you knew everything about the method since it seemed like you dived right in there not much advice to give other then maybe going to someone else that uses this method other then that, Gl in the future with botting and hopefully you make ur cash back

Edited by Jesse

i agree with zulrah being high ban rate, but i think the way fruity zulrah changes gear using fast mode is a big identifier. Plus the script is just 1 big pattern -- everything it does it exactly the same at the exact same time, even down to mistakes it makes. It's certainly a good script, but being the highest gp/h in game and heavily botted jagex monitors that heavily. I lost my 14+yr old acc (main) after using this script for a few hours

However in your case....dont blame the script...blame yourself. 6hrs a day is insane you're lucky you didn't get banned on the first day

19 minutes ago, Polymorphism said:

i agree with zulrah being high ban rate, but i think the way fruity zulrah changes gear using fast mode is a big identifier. Plus the script is just 1 big pattern -- everything it does it exactly the same at the exact same time, even down to mistakes it makes. It's certainly a good script, but being the highest gp/h in game and heavily botted jagex monitors that heavily. I lost my 14+yr old acc (main) after using this script for a few hours

However in your case....dont blame the script...blame yourself. 6hrs a day is insane you're lucky you didn't get banned on the first day

i thought people at least made decent money on botting zulrah but guess it was just rumors.