Looking for a PK account | Max 100M

Jordie

Hello Osbotters,

So, I'm looking for a nice PK account. I'm a fulltime worker and I just wanna enjoy pken again with my brother.

He has an lvl 88 combat account, so around that level would be nice. I've got around 100m osgp te spend.

NOTE: only trading people that are trusted or finds trusted, too bad people wanna scam so badly these days.

Just now, Jordie said:

Hello Osbotters,

So, I'm looking for a nice PK account. I'm a fulltime worker and I just wanna enjoy pken again with my brother.

He has an lvl 88 combat account, so around that level would be nice. I've got around 100m osgp te spend.

NOTE: only trading people that are trusted or finds trusted, too bad people wanna scam so badly these days.

buy a range tank:P

or maxed range voider that is 89combat at 99range

but you need to narrow down what kind of account you are looking for, a pure a tank a general main?

• Like 1

i surmise that you want exactly the same combat level as your brother, do you know what is his build?

2 minutes ago, Jordie said:

Yes, Hope ill find something like that! I just work so much that I cant train an account anymore.

if you have an acc of your own that is mid-level you can have it trained for a few gp per xp

Edited by gearing

2 minutes ago, gearing said:

i surmise that you want exactly the same combat level as your brother, do you know what is his build?

if you have an acc of your own you can have it trained for a few gp per xp

I dont mind if its 2/3 levels higher or lower. He's a zerker, like 60 attack 93 str 45 def 44 prayer 93 range and 95 magic.
Ill check into that, maybe someone can do that for me.

I dont mind if its 2/3 levels higher or lower. He's a zerker, like 60 attack 93 str 45 def 44 prayer 93 range and 95 magic.
Ill check into that, maybe someone can do that for me.

well only if you have the stats, you can get a good zerker for about 150-200m depending on 60/75att and untradeables

also, why not make gmaul rushers with your brother or dbow rushers? way less investment and way more fun:P

Edited by gearing

1 minute ago, gearing said:

well only if you have the stats, you can get a good zerker for about 150-200m depending on 60/75att and untradeables

also, why not make gmaul rushers with your brother or dbow rushers? way less investment and way more fun:P

Just because I can only play like one day a week :P

Just because I can only play like one day a week :P

i mean you can make 2xgmaulers or dbow rushers from 100m ( and you will have a sizeable surplus of 07 still ) ), but youll have to put up 1.5x-2x that much for a good zerker

Edited by gearing

Just now, gearing said:

if you are set on buying a zerker, spare no gold to buy the best 60attack available preferably with untradeables, if you work hard you can get yourself this treat for 150-200bucks

ps: dont buy from shady kids

I know, only buying from trusted. Been on these forums for long time now. I know how it works :D

58 minutes ago, Jordie said:

Hello Osbotters,

https://gyazo.com/224fc258df8402f1a2ebf0e525aeb8b8

has b gloves torso fire cape slayer helm (i) b ring (i) archer ring (i) void range set anchor rune defender