Does anyone play Diablo 3?

Carti

I'm looking to buy the game. I downloaded the free trial and enjoyed it alot. 

Got some questions though. Can you play with other players or see them? Or do you need to add someone and invite the person(got no friends to play with though, sucks being the only HC gamer from my group :( )?

Do I just play/grind the story till lv 70?

I'm a very new Diablo player. Some help/tips would be appreciated since there are almost no beginner guides. 

D3 has chat rooms where you can find people to group up with or you can just join a public game based on the difficulty. Most people play seasons for the most part now and you can easily get a power level to 70 which is where the real content for the game starts.

Id check out /r/diablo3 on reddit and on there it will list all the class sub reddits for whatever class you pick and they will all have guides.

10 minutes ago, xLoCo said:

D3 has chat rooms where you can find people to group up with or you can just join a public game based on the difficulty. Most people play seasons for the most part now and you can easily get a power level to 70 which is where the real content for the game starts.

Id check out /r/diablo3 on reddit and on there it will list all the class sub reddits for whatever class you pick and they will all have guides.

Where can you find powerlevelers? on their reddit page?

14 minutes ago, Seriously said:

Check Path of Exile. People say it's better than D3 and it's free-to-play game.

Im just spreading god's word

Played PoE. Didn't really like it. Diablo just looks more appealing to me. I'll maybe give it another try but I've uninstalled it twice already.

Edited by Carti

43 minutes ago, Carti said:

I am around level 45 ish. Should I give it another try then? Also PoE has some lagg spikes when the effects get too intense

You should play to like lvl70 and then you will see if you like it or not. Lags usually happen in specific gateways (Amsterdam is one of the worst).

Also, there are many builds/playstyles in PoE. You may hate playing attack builds(melee/bow), but you may love playing spellcaster or totem builds. 

It's like trying runescape for the first time, you shoot enemies using bow and arrows, later in the game you have access to better and better gear.

(Tbh you need to play like +50hours before you realise how complicated the game is and how much there are things to do.)

4 hours ago, Mikasa said:

D3 turned to shit after they removed auction house IMO.

It's fun for like 2 days, and then gets stale because it's endless grind at max level for gear you can't trade.

Ah thats shit to hear. Expected it to be a good and fun game which you could play for a couple of months. I'm stuck finding a good game without having to play 40 min games. Just to waste some time while having fun (no OSRS though, I'll bot and get banned anyway)