Anyone else psyched for GTA V?!

Bunka

I don't know about you guys, but I've been waiting for GTA V for a long time. It's in-game trailer looked so epic and huge! I'm thinking online is going to be packed with so much hectic and crazy stuff! I'm Excited that its coming out in a month or so. Anyone else have there own two cents on it? Post below! Also if you're looking for someone to play with on Xbox, pm me so we can play! biggrin.png

Edited by Bunka

Glad to hear so! And I had no idea Kingdom Hearts 1.5 was being released. Do you know of the release date?? And yes I defiantly agree, Game of the Year. I'm just hoping another Call of Duty game doesn't hype over GTA V, although I doubt it would. cool.png

Call of duty has alot of hate for the past few years. Although I'm not here to hate on them they're a great franchise. except they're at their end of time. People seen the stuff they brought out it's starting to get repetetive. 

• Like 1

Glad to hear so! And I had no idea Kingdom Hearts 1.5 was being released. Do you know of the release date?? And yes I defiantly agree, Game of the Year. I'm just hoping another Call of Duty game doesn't hype over GTA V, although I doubt it would. cool.png

Call of duty has alot of hate for the past few years. Although I'm not here to hate on them they're a great franchise. except they're at their end of time. People seen the stuff they brought out it's starting to get repetetive. 

Agree with you completely man, but even if it is repetitive Infinity Ward/Treyarch still release games because they know most of the population will buy it. 

Already pre-ordered it will be at the midnight launch too so I can get my hands on it even earlier!

Same man! Ill be the loser waiting an hour or two before the line starts just because biggrin.png

only if i can kill whores still 

There will always be whores to kill in GTA tongue.png

GTA V comes out 1 day before I start classes again tongue.png

Lucky! Class starts for me in a week or two. Being a Freshman in College will be a huge change especially with sleep schedule so classes the next day should be interesting :3

Edited by Bunka