Scripter 1+ Requirement for Private Script Sales

Team Cape

Should we have a Scripter 1+ Requirement for Private Script Sales?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a Scripter 1+ Requirement for Private Script Sales?

• Yes
    • No

6 minutes ago, Lewis said:

no, for the very fact, not having a scripter rank does not mean you can not script.

example, me, i do not have scripter rank but am very capable of writing a flawless private script (i don't do private scripts but you get what i mean)

This.

Some of the very best programmers on this site, including myself, don't have scripter ranks because the SDN isn't worthy of our talent.

Code cucks.

Edited by Botre

35 minutes ago, turkoize said:

"There's competition, let's try to eliminate competition". I vote no.

Even further, OSbot barely supports private script sale disputes so it should be at the buyers discretion whether or not to buy from them. Having a requirement is just silly. Look at extreme scripts. If they make these requirements they should be obligated to support the buyers in these matters. 

except basically all of the scripters without ranks aren't really competition because they don't know what they're doing - nobody has even seen their code. look in the private scripters section and you'll see exactly what i'm talking about. people don't know what they're getting with random people making scripts for them.

1 minute ago, Imateamcape said:

except basically all of the scripters without ranks aren't really competition because they don't know what they're doing - nobody has even seen their code. look in the private scripters section and you'll see exactly what i'm talking about. people don't know what they're getting with random people making scripts for them.

debatable m8. There are some very capable scriptwriters without ranks. Of course there is also non ranks that cant code for shit, but should you block everyone because of this? no

java 1v1 me lol :')

Just now, Lewis said:

debatable m8. There are some very capable scriptwriters without ranks. Of course there is also non ranks that cant code for shit, but should you block everyone because of this? no

it's worth sacrificing the 2% when 98% don't know what they're doing. worst case scenario, someone applies a basic script to the SDN and waits for like a week before selling scripts. it's not banning people from the market. it's an initial gateway.

1 minute ago, Botre said:

java 1v1 me lol :')

i'll give u a rite good dicking m8 :doge:

Just now, Imateamcape said:

it's worth sacrificing the 2% when 98% don't know what they're doing. worst case scenario, someone applies a basic script to the SDN and waits for like a week before selling scripts. it's not banning people from the market. it's an initial gateway.

ok, so should we not allow S1's to sell high value private scripts since they wouldn't be allowed to post premium scripts on SDN? No, that wouldnt make any sense

Just as gold sellers, will you buy from someone with 0 FB 50 posts? no, unless your retarded, Same with private scripts.

Just now, Imateamcape said:

Stop pulling percentages out of your ass.

How is putting a script on the SDN proof of skill anyways? Alek's SDN acceptance criteria is extremely low.

So... you think you're somehow qualified to judge whether people "know what they're doing", how about you share some source code of yours right now? Or should we just trust you based on your silly pip ? :')

Thus the private, in private scripts. It literally should all be at the buyers discretion who he chooses. I bought a script off a grey name and it works absolutely fine. It wasn't cheap either and I know high price != quality. I didn't pay until I was satisfied and I'm more than happy with it. Who knows, maybe Alek is lenient towards getting a S1 rank. But once that happens there's a standard that has to be enforced. 

Also - who's going to stop people going behind the system to sell their scripts? People try to sell accounts w/o the 100 pc req here. Isn't much different. 

Edited by turkoize