dispute against daweed

daamurda

so i paid for him to do ref free scratch shadow of storm and rfd free evil dave for 7m hours later no response so i log in, i check my bank pretty much eveything is there besides my amulet of fury (or) seems kinda petty to take it when my regen brace was still in bank? idk if i got him before he could get that or if it was somehow a mistake that he took it. changing the feedback i left him please place twc. ill be back on to check this or add skype logs or w/c later on tonight

Yes sir, indeed I did this questing service for him. Logged into the account which had the payment on it and took that and left the cash 1m which was for supplies. checked out the stats of the account and it had 24hp only and the account was equipped with regen bracelet, therefore i took the regen bracelet out and put it in the bank and equipped it with combat bracelet.

I didnt really check what was in the bank but indeed I saw a cannon, full wizard G but other items i dont remember as it was 4 in the morning so i rushed the service and  fell asleep right on my desk. my alarm which was suppose to wake me up at 6;30 , failed to wake me up and i woke up around 8 and saw his message.

I swear I havent seen a fury (or) which he is stating at all. My job was to finish the quest and i really did that plus only got the payment money. No way im gonna touch his items or do anything wit them cuz that aint my right.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, daweed said:

Yes sir, indeed I did this questing service for him. Logged into the account which had the payment on it and took that and left the cash 1m which was for supplies. checked out the stats of the account and it had 24hp only and the account was equipped with regen bracelet, therefore i took the regen bracelet out and put it in the bank and equipped it with combat bracelet.

I didnt really check what was in the bank but indeed I saw a cannon, full wizard G but other items i dont remember as it was 4 in the morning so i rushed the service and  fell asleep right on my desk. my alarm which was suppose to wake me up at 6;30 , failed to wake me up and i woke up around 8 and saw his message.

I swear I havent seen a fury (or) which he is stating at all. My job was to finish the quest and i really did that plus only got the payment money. No way im gonna touch his items or do anything wit them cuz that aint my right.

@daamurda do you have any proof of there being a fury (or) on the account when you gave it to him?

@daamurda after taking into account the picture you sent, we have decided to not hold @daweed responsible for a refund. The reason for that is although the screenshot show's the account having an amulet of fury (or), im pretty sure @daweed didn't train any stats for you. The only way we could have proven that he took them is if you confirmed with him before the service regarding the items on the account. 

Dispute Closed.