Progressive Magic

Nym

On 2/9/2018 at 10:42 PM, killercrak said:

Great script, but you should definitely set up the option to attack just one of the NPCs instead of going thru multiples. At Champions guild chickens it will constantly try to cast stun on other chickens that walk up but it wont count because one chicken is already attacking you.

You should definitely try to find a better NPC. It attacks the closest monster to your player. ie) Bear behind varrock palace

1 hour ago, ISLEEK said:

Just wanted to say, used this script 30-80 so far and it is awesome! Thanks for taking the time to make it for us plebs.

Ill actually be going for 94 magic with it, so if i make it ill post a proggie! :) 

On 2/10/2018 at 12:42 AM, killercrak said:

Great script, but you should definitely set up the option to attack just one of the NPCs instead of going thru multiples. At Champions guild chickens it will constantly try to cast stun on other chickens that walk up but it wont count because one chicken is already attacking you.

Try spashing on someone in port sarim prison instead. Or somewhere more creative.

17 hours ago, ISLEEK said:

Hey just coming back to say thanks again! Just got me 94 magic all through your script!67d58a603f06d5f5d9e67759e4cff515.pngfea5c81147830d20bc294c19aa9e19a9.png

You're the man!

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. 

8 hours ago, riekeshreezy said:

Somehow this is not working for me, I've got all the runes needed in my inventory and my character just stands at the same spot doing nothing.

Ensure that the monster you want the bot to splash on is visible and spelt precisely.

23 hours ago, v0nsild said:

I'd reccomend air battlestaves. Makes you a little profit. 

Check ge-tracker.com for profitable stuff.

thanks. i dont care about this as a money making method of course but looking for something to break even that i could buy in bulk. i know d hide and stuff but you cant buy that stuff in bulk.

Edited by will_of_fire