Progressive Magic

Nym

12 minutes ago, botscape1738 said:

[INFO][Bot #1][10/02 05:39:35 PM]: 1-99 Magic by Nimmogel has started.
[INFO][10/02 05:39:35 PM]: Started script : 1-99 Magic

Running into a little issue. Started the script and just stands there. I do have required runes and gear, NPC name is exact. Any suggestions?

hmm.. If everything is correct it should work, what NPC is it cause capitals and spaces must be included. 

Just now, Nimmogel said:

hmm.. If everything is correct it should work, what NPC is it cause capitals and spaces must be included. 

Tried on Grizzly bear, matched capitals. Also tried on Monk of Zamorak, still no luck. Status on Paint= "Status: Splashing: WEAKEN"

3 minutes ago, Nimmogel said:

Found the issue. Client Options had P2P world preference, but F2P on GUI was ticked. Thanks for the quick reply! Looks like a great script, will post proggies as I get them!

7 minutes ago, botscape1738 said:

Tried on Grizzly bear, matched capitals. Also tried on Monk of Zamorak, still no luck. Status on Paint= "Status: Splashing: WEAKEN"

Strange, the only way it could do nothing is if a viable monster to attack does not exist. The only way for this to happen is if the monster is interacting with something already or the monster name is wrong, which is not the case. I will do some testing to check, sorry that I can't help anymore atm. :( 

Edited by Nimmogel

9 minutes ago, Nimmogel said:

Strange, the only way it could do nothing is if a viable monster to attack does not exist. The only way for this to happen is if the monster is interacting with something already or the monster name is wrong, which is not the case. I will do some testing to check, sorry that I can't help anymore atm. :( 

Hey No worries! I don't know if you saw my last quote, but I found the issue! In the Client Options, P2P world preference was set, but on the GUI I had ticked F2P. I changed the preference to F2P worlds and this solved the problem! Thank you!

• Like 1

d16f5c06488a1725168aad29bc04ca39.png

Casts/hour calculation appears to be "off" but seems to be a great script so far! I did think about one thing though and not sure how the script handles it... What would happen if the bot were to take a break, log back in, and then someone would be attacking the NPC while you logged out? Potential for script to hop worlds until open world is found? Or does it just stand there and wait?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, iamjeff said:

Yo this script got me 77-88 magic in about 2.5 days. Unfortunately, I used it pretty irresponsibly (8+ hours at a time) and got a 2 day ban. That doesn't take away from the script, though! It ran flawlessly for 11 hours at one point, and was getting me around 160k xp/hour stun alching. I really recommend this script if you can use it wisely.

:) Thanks

3 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Using the bot extensively to train my accounts at the low magic levels.

To speed up the process at low levels it would be nice if you could add low alching as well at level 21. Is this something you might consider?

Low alch is pretty much a waste of gold, but yes, increase in xp. I may consider this in the future but for now no. If you wanna buy a private script for this pm me :) 

On 4/23/2017 at 11:59 AM, Nimmogel said:

0a48bb2a0526fb6af1ef53fb4d4da555.jpg

I needed a script for gaining magic levels so i created this 1-99 magic, thought I'd share.

What is it?

It progressively splashes on monsters to get you from levels 1-99 magic.

Requirements

- Required runes.

- negative 65 magic bonus

Setup

Start beside a monster that will not move away from your player, ie) bear behind varrock palace. 

1. Enter exact monster name.

2. Check F2P box if you are not a member.

3. Check if you want to alch at 55 magic, then enter exact alch name.

4. Press start.

How does it work?

1-3 splashes air strike.

3-11 splashes confuse.

11-19 splashes weaken.

(F2P)

19+ splashes curse, with optional alching at 55.

(P2P)

19-66 splashes curse, with optional alching at 55.

66-73 splashes vulnerability, option to also alch.

73-80 splashes enfeeble, option to also alch.

80+ splashes stun, option to also alch.

Gui

7ebacdcb84c436ba447b41d6e02e4376.png

Proggies(Post some and I will add!)

809f5c4c737caf24e51f0e8d234be9e6.png

08718efeebcb37bd9d6bb3d08f9f8387.png

Where to get?

Released on SDN.

Where is this SDN? I cant seem to find it