Progressive Magic

Nym

it suddenly stopped attacking.... the rat was just attacking me and i still had runes and all i had to manually click the rat again. but it does stay logged in just idk how long for. idk what happened but!! can you add option for fire strike only instead of weaken since a lot of people use fire strike anyways! thank you by far nice script :)

btw plan to use fire strike using the script till 99 :)

Edited by iroll

Just now, iroll said:

it suddenly stopped attacking.... the rat was just attacking me and i still had runes and all i ahd to manully clikc the rat again. but it does stay logged in just idk how long for. idk what happened but!! can you add option for fire strike only instead of weaken since a lot of people use fire strike anyways! thank you by far nice script :)

For this script to work you cant be getting attacked as it is not a afk splasher script. You want to find an npc that cannot attack you like the bear behind varrock palace. Also this is a progressive magic script not aio. Sorry 

-Nim

1 minute ago, Nimmogel said:

For this script to work you cant be getting attacked as it is not a afk splasher script. You want to find an npc that cannot attack you like the bear behind varrock palace. Also this is a progressive magic script not aio. Sorry 

-Nim

ohhhh okay that makes more sense now... So theres no way I can afk rats using fire strike. 

• Mio changed the title to Nimmogel's 1-99 Magic