F2P Botting Journey (Well, an attempt)

Han

This thread is based on me getting 99 Fishing on Free to Play, I was going to remain as a Free to play(er) but have decided to convert to Members' if I do achieve 99 Fishing.

Of course getting 99 Fishing on F2P is a huge accomplishment if I manage to do it as botting these days can be tedious and hard but I feel as though I have found some of my own methods to remain just above the safe-zone (I know we're never safe with botting). After botting 95% of the time since April I think that at this point it's safe to say I've been one of the lucky ones to get so far but it isn't completely impossible to do so. Some level-ups may be off with how I update you guys just because purely I don't want to be too obvious so I'm able to be spotted quite easily even though it wouldn't be that hard to find me in game. 

22/07/17 - I hit 98 Fishing and hope to be 99 by next Wednesday/Thursday depending on if I'm able to do sufficient hours.

Edited by Han
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Final said:

5 - 7 hours on a freshie sounds pretty suicidal.

14 minutes ago, Container said:

This.

Also; botting on an F2P during week days is also pretty much suicidal.

Im going to be doing some legit levels for the first week, not going all out but its just seeing how far I can get. I've been on a world with a few botted players that have managed 80+ so far. Worth a blast?.

I haven't used OSbot in a super long time since I changed over to something else, but I don't see you having any issues with a skiller. I have a 10 hp skiller with 99 cooking, crafting, and fletching.

I also power mine fresh level 3's to 85 and sell them along with 10 hp pure magic accounts for people 70+ magic for cheap and have never been banned. 

Not saying it won't happen since I haven't really kept up with the ban rates on other bots.

• Like 1