Recovered Account

Page27

Dispute against: pipez

Link to thread.

I had bought his account, and being newly back to the community I wasn't sure on every possible safety precaution that should be taken but it is obvious now that he has recovered the account.

The price was 55m rsgp, ProjectPact was our middleman, chosen by pipez, made sure it was really him by having him PM me on here. The trade went fine, but being newly back to runescape in general, I withheld giving good rep to pipez until I felt that the account would fully be my own.

After a week or so the account had been recovered, so giving him the benefit of the doubt i figured it might be jagex due to changing IPs or something like that. I contacted pipez again and he complied with helping and supposedly did a recovery to regain access to the account for me. He told me to make sure I have an authenticator and to register my email so he wont have to bother with it anymore, which I assume was a ploy to be able to not respond to me after he finally recovered it.

After he helped me recover the account back, i logged in and was relieved to see it still had 11+m I had put on it and so I finally gave him a +rep.

A week later the account after getting 94 magic on the account, it was recovered again by the log-in email from what I can tell, as it has the same first letter, same amount of characters, and is a yahoo email address. He also refuses to respond to my PM or resent skype request.

He still has ownership of that email address and is the only person that can recover the account from jagex at this point, so if he cannot provide the email address and security details, I would like a refund for the account.

I'll provide any skype conversation requested

these were my last messages to him and I'm still waiting for a response.

convo.PNG

• Like 1

I just got home last night actually, was in Cancun for 2 weeks but ill just give you your money back no clue why this keeps happening to you.... we can se it up ill get your 55m back

[EDIT] 

I don't even have the account, you sure you didn't try selling it yourself and now are blaming me? I am confused as fuck as how you can "lose" an account with registered email and authenticator on it.?

12 hours ago, pipez said:

I just got home last night actually, was in Cancun for 2 weeks but ill just give you your money back no clue why this keeps happening to you.... we can se it up ill get your 55m back

[EDIT] 

I don't even have the account, you sure you didn't try selling it yourself and now are blaming me? I am confused as fuck as how you can "lose" an account with registered email and authenticator on it.?

I'm confused how you are the original owner and can get it back, yet you refuse to. I am also confused why you said that your friend played on it a while ago. Why would your friend playing on it have any indication he took it? Does your friend know your email and password to recover the account? Does your friend know your payment methods? Did your friend have an OSBot account named, "Pipez" and you're just using a "my friend stole the account" story? None of that makes any sense. Also, why are you offering to pay him back now after you know the account has been recovered twice? Another question is why you all of a sudden will pay him back now after he achieved 94 magic on the account? You are the original owner, you have full capabilities of ALWAYS recovering the account. So why are you questioning if he put an authenticator on the account or changed the email if you can obviously recover it no matter what. You are in deep deep shit.

I want all of these questions answered.

• Like 9

On 4/17/2017 at 1:06 PM, ProjectPact said:

I'm confused how you are the original owner and can get it back, yet you refuse to. I am also confused why you said that your friend played on it a while ago. Why would your friend playing on it have any indication he took it? Does your friend know your email and password to recover the account? Does your friend know your payment methods? Did your friend have an OSBot account named, "Pipez" and you're just using a "my friend stole the account" story? None of that makes any sense. Also, why are you offering to pay him back now after you know the account has been recovered twice? Another question is why you all of a sudden will pay him back now after he achieved 94 magic on the account? You are the original owner, you have full capabilities of ALWAYS recovering the account. So why are you questioning if he put an authenticator on the account or changed the email if you can obviously recover it no matter what. You are in deep deep shit.

lol I told him I'd give him the account or his money back... why are you accusing me of this kind of bullshit. If I am a scammer than I wouldn't give him anything back but I've given him to option to take a full re fund on the account... btw he got the account with 93 mage so relax he didn't do that much 

On 4/17/2017 at 1:06 PM, ProjectPact said:

and also this is the first time the account has been recovered, the previous time it was locked by jagged on suspicions it was hacked.

6 hours ago, pipez said:

lol I told him I'd give him the account or his money back... why are you accusing me of this kind of bullshit. If I am a scammer than I wouldn't give him anything back but I've given him to option to take a full re fund on the account... btw he got the account with 93 mage so relax he didn't do that much

The account had 87 magic and took a week to get to 94. But I'm not going to argue this unless ProjectPact ended up saving account details when he checked it out, since i dont actually have a picture.

6 hours ago, pipez said:

and also this is the first time the account has been recovered, the previous time it was locked by jagged on suspicions it was hacked.

It was recovered. The email was completely changed and the email jagex asked if I had access to was a yahoo email, which I have none of. After trying to recover the account back myself It got locked from too many attempts or something and so I cantacted pipez.

@Decode Just these replies shows me that I cant trust this guy so I'd rather just have it refunded.