Need 216.9k Defence XP [Defence Pure] [Highly AFK]

ExoticQuester

I'm super busy at work currently, and just don't have the time to afk my defence pure account.

I need 216.9k Defence experience for level 60-66.

The account has 1 Attack & Strength, and must remain that way.

There are two methods of training, it's ultimately up to you... 

1. Monks 20 Minute afking with Event RPG, 1.6-2k xp/hour. (Literally, 3-4 clicks an hour)

2. Monks 20 Minute with Crozier, 2.5-3.5k xp/hour. (Not as afk, as sometimes you kill the monks)

Or Seagulls, but that's not AFK.

It's a good 70-120 hours work, depending on the method mainly afk. It's more AFK than cannonballs/yews so bear that in mind before you start asking for an outrageous price :3

Looking for a user with decent rep. Paying with 07 GP.

This is a hand trained service only. If you have a small amount of feedback and would like to take on the service, I'd ask you to place a deposit with an MM of 30M 07 to cover the account, which you'd lose should you damage the account, or train stats that were not agreed on. I'd also give your payment to the MM which you'd receive all back on completion of the service.

Post below, or add me on Skype "live:exoticquester"

47 minutes ago, Ragme said:

Will be like 280 gp/xp added you on skype : Live:santoniofamily

39 minutes ago, Master00j said:

300gp/xp

C'mon guys, I'm not going to pay 500-1.2m an hour when it's less afk than cannonballs, at worst, you could do 3 clicks an hour and asking for 540k.. *facepalm*

26 minutes ago, Gilles123 said:

What do you plan on doing with it once you have 66def? Just curious :p

Secret ;)

1 minute ago, ExoticQuester said:

C'mon guys, I'm not going to pay 500-1.2m an hour when it's less afk than cannonballs, at worst, you could do 3 clicks an hour and asking for 540k.. *facepalm*

Secret ;)

Well you asked for a price, we give you a price.. 120 uhrs of work what do you expect.

2 minutes ago, ExoticQuester said:

120 hours of work with less than an hours actual input, bare that in mind.

Just use a script to keep you logged in and use mirror mode if you want to be extra tin foil.

I wrote a Castle Wars AFK script for a service man on here, requires more input than what you need and he never got any bans or disputes. Nothing to it except clicking on the portal when needed.

If you want slave prices; sure you'll find someone. Will it be garunteed hand done? Of course not.

That's why some people have high prices; because their trustworthy in the community and won't bot it. Often, you pay for security in a service (especially on an account like this where trainings a bitch to get it up)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Montana of 300 said:

If you want slave prices; sure you'll find someone. Will it be garunteed hand done? Of course not.

That's why some people have high prices; because their trustworthy in the community and won't bot it. Often, you pay for security in a service (especially on an account like this where trainings a bitch to get it up)

This +1