In School For Web Dev, Site I made for entertaining videos [470]

Lone

Hey so I havn't been very active with Runescape due to starting school for full stack web development, but in my free time I have been putting together a website of funny, entertaining, and cringy videos. That I think some of you may find worth watching while scaping.

0G2kxkvm.pngz4VDdANm.png

There are currently 470 videos and I try to add some every day when I get the chance. 

There arn't any ads its just a side project to build with, So yeah let me know what you think of it! 

Heinous.xyz

Very basic and intuitive idea, so good job there.

Feels like the website is missing something, I can't quite pin-point what it is exactly though.

Also consider:

How could you use that empty space to improve your website?

Incentive to use the site? I mean why should someone watch random videos rather than using Youtube autoplay?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nate said:

Very basic and intuitive idea, so good job there.

Feels like the website is missing something, I can't quite pin-point what it is exactly though.

Also consider:

How could you use that empty space to improve your website?

Incentive to use the site? I mean why should someone watch random videos rather than using Youtube autoplay?

Thanks for the feedback! My long term goals is to make some kind of posting board for users to upload their videos (like 4chan but only for webm's) and also upvote videos.

I have a basic login page done but we are only just touching on servers and PSQL so I don't want to jump the gun and push something that is going to fuck stuff up for people (sql injection etc..)

DxURBkQl.png?1

11 minutes ago, Lone said:

Thanks for the feedback! My long term goals is to make some kind of posting board for users to upload their videos (like 4chan but only for webm's) and also upvote videos.

I have a basic login page done but we are only just touching on servers and PSQL so I don't want to jump the gun and push something that is going to fuck stuff up for people (sql injection etc..)

DxURBkQl.png?1

So this could be marketed as a free view enhancer tool for visitors?

Have a user login > maybe have them select interests > show videos of that following interest uploaded by users?

e.g. I sign up and select Motocross, then shown other people's Motocross related videos.

Edited by Nate