Perfect Smither AIO

Czar

Czar I started with your experiments bot and now use several of yours, they are fantastic!

Just want to bring some wonky path-finding between Edgeville <-> Edgeville bank to your attention.

Human players walk directly from the bank to the furnace and vice versa with a map click. Whereas the bot map clicks on the grass in between the buildings causing the player to walk in a very strange way.

The settings I used are Smelting, Edgeville, Edgeville Bank, 9 steel bars per run and antipattern.

• Like 1

On 26.04.2017 at 9:30 PM, Czar said:

I can easily convert blast furnace support from my blast furnace script but I would need to ask the devs if it's possible (to make sure it doesn't break any script rules) perhaps a limited version of the minigame? I'm not sure yet :o 

better this script have blast furnance then i can buy

On 4/26/2017 at 10:30 PM, Czar said:

I can easily convert blast furnace support from my blast furnace script but I would need to ask the devs if it's possible (to make sure it doesn't break any script rules) perhaps a limited version of the minigame? I'm not sure yet :o 

Increase the price. don't do same what u did in ur fighter, i don't want to be rude but thats for u.

Update should go live any moment now, had to add another quick update for v6 :D Apologies guys, script should go back to normal very soon :( I wanted to add a new feature which single-clicks the tile near the anvil for greater efficiency :( it's been perfected in the latest version.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Edgeville works great now! Will test out Varrock when I get some bars, thanks for the quick fix!

Edit: Varock is working good as well.

Edit2: When banking in Varrock any chance you could make it so it one clicks inside the bank on the mini map just like you have it for the anvil? Right now the bot just clicks right outside the anvil and waits till it can see the bank booth.

Edited by xLoCo
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Smither
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Smither AIO