Perfect Smither AIO

Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 04/08/2017 at 5:35 AM, theundertaker said:

account banned, set to do 300 iron platebodies thinking it would stop running after they were done and would be safe with only 20 mins or so of botting got home from work to the bot withdrawing and putting back in a hammer perm banned level 100 main almost all quests done and 50m on the account.

k0

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Smither

What kind of player clicks the furnace again 6 times during an inven of smelting? I can't understand why it would want to reinput the amount of bars to be smelted at random times.

Does it think it's not animating? I've just watch it reset on the 6th, 10th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 24th and 27th bar, what the shit.

Also yes, when making items from bars at an anvil, this should stop when out of supplies instead of hanging with the bank open indefinitely.

Edited by THS
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/09/2017 at 11:54 PM, Czar said:

@THS it's working for me, you gotta tell me which iron items you smithed so I can add a higher delay specifically for those items, it takes a few minutes to fix don't worry ^^ :D 

Was just smelting iron ore into bars. If you're putting an inven of ore into a furnace, no player stops it at any point realistically.

I noticed something odd as well, if the paint dissapears (no idea why) this sort of antiban no longer occurs?

• Like 1