Does Jagex track trades?

palvand

Hey guys,

So as a quick precursor: I had some bad luck with a few of the WC bots, so I made my own. Was running great, got about 24 hours in on 2 accounts, transferred stuff to my main a few times, made some nice gold. Woke up this morning to both bot accounts being banned. I am an idiot and haven't been using a VPN or Proxy (changing that for the future obviously). But my main question is, even with using a VPN/Proxy, does Jagex track trades? Should I dump stuff off on a few other accounts before having it end up on my main? I play my main about 95% legit (sometimes I babysit a combat bot or something if I get sick of clicking, usually only like 15 minutes max).

Also, besides writing some better Anti-Ban stuff into my script, anyone feel like sharing a few anti ban tips?

Thanks.

Edited by palvand

1 minute ago, Eliot said:

Yes, they track trades people often have their mules banned. I've personally never had the account I trade to banned.

Well hopefully my main doesn't get banned, but I'll definitely set up a few middle man accounts just to transfer through a few hands before getting to my main.

Yes.

If 50 bots are trading a mule, they can easily see that.

Why would botted accounts randomly trade an account on a different IP with no prior interaction if they didn't belong to him or if he was RWT.

Serious botters use a lot of mules and transfer like this: M1 -> M2 -> M3 ... -> M10.

I suggest not to put any accounts you care about at risk.

4 minutes ago, Nate said:

Yes.

If 50 bots are trading a mule, they can easily see that.

Why would botted accounts randomly trade an account on a different IP with no prior interaction if they didn't belong to him or if he was RWT.

Serious botters use a lot of mules and transfer like this: M1 -> M2 -> M3 ... -> M10.

I suggest not to put any accounts you care about at risk.

Good point.

I was HOPING that my bot that I had up to 70 WC wasn't going to get flagged at all, my anti-ban stuff was doing a decent job for a while. 

2 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Yes, trades are tracked. I have mules that have been banned after receiving several items.

As mentioned above, it's good to have more mules lying around :p

I'll start making some more lol.

Hopefully filtering it through a bunch of them takes the heat off my main a bit.

Not unless you give them a reason to. 

Out of every blackmarket trade I've every done on RS since 2010, I've used in total four accounts. None of which have been banned. I also didn't alternate accounts, I just used one account until it either ran out of mem or I got a new RSN i liked more than the last.

Don't over complicate things, you look suspicious that way.

16 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Not unless you give them a reason to. 

Out of every blackmarket trade I've every done on RS since 2010, I've used in total four accounts. None of which have been banned. I also didn't alternate accounts, I just used one account until it either ran out of mem or I got a new RSN i liked more than the last.

Don't over complicate things, you look suspicious that way.

What do you consider over complicating things?

I was just worried that transferring 100k- 1 mil worth of oaks to my main in a trade might tip them off that i'm the same guy. lol