[Dev Build] OSBot 2.4.119 - Patches

Alek

10 hours ago, Stimpack said:

Thanks @Alek !!

What was wrong with ConditionalSleep?

If you didn't set a conditional sleep recheck time, the docs said it was centered around 25 ms. It was actually always at 20 ms and the sleep time which you set was randomized. Sometimes the sleep times you defined would go negative, therefore not sleeping at all. It was actually an issue I discovered with low cpu + grand exchange. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Alek said:

If you didn't set a conditional sleep recheck time, the docs said it was centered around 25 ms. It was actually always at 20 ms and the sleep time which you set was randomized. Sometimes the sleep times you defined would go negative, therefore not sleeping at all. It was actually an issue I discovered with low cpu + grand exchange. 

Awesome, you might have fixed a whole lot with that discovery :D

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Alek said:

I recently experienced this issue but thought I had misunderstood the API description for sleepTime. Glad it's fixed.
Sweet update!

Edited by Adept
  • Alek locked this topic