murgee auto clicker-ban rate-

jesenican

Only if botters actually read the news on the main oldschool webpage, they would know the answer to this question.

Edit: For the illterate, there was a news post about a month ago stating that all auto-clickers including "AHK" are bannable. They made some exceptions for whatever OSBuddy is doing since they can already get away with murder already.  

6 hours ago, Alek said:

Only if botters actually read the news on the main oldschool webpage, they would know the answer to this question.

Edit: For the illterate, there was a news post about a month ago stating that all auto-clickers including "AHK" are bannable. They made some exceptions for whatever OSBuddy is doing since they can already get away with murder already.  

Auto clickers have always been bannable, It was just AHK that was a gray area

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/3/2017 at 9:49 PM, DevilApes said:

Never been into auto clicking, except back in the days when it was so easy to get away with.. Always curious myself, i hear mixed stuff about it! 

is it just me or is the auto clicker one get stuck at a certain percentage like 2453 milliseconds and all of the clicks will stay at that even if you put like min 2000 max 5000 it just keep staying at 2453 i would like every time it would switch to a different length of click

10 hours ago, DJGRAMBO said:

is it just me or is the auto clicker one get stuck at a certain percentage like 2453 milliseconds and all of the clicks will stay at that even if you put like min 2000 max 5000 it just keep staying at 2453 i would like every time it would switch to a different length of click

Did you set it on wombo?