banned on weekend rip all my moey

robbie2424

4 minutes ago, TheWind said:

From what I've experienced they do ban some accounts automatically over the week that fall under certain criteria such as really obvious botting. Had this happen a couple of times on Sunday mornings.

=( i was gonna transfer sunday night been running ever since friday had all my money i cannonballs never knew they ban on weekends. i made that account for suicide botting but not this early.....

3 minutes ago, robbie2424 said:

=( i was gonna transfer sunday night been running ever since friday had all my money i cannonballs never knew they ban on weekends. i made that account for suicide botting but not this early.....

never put all your eggs in one basket, what are you a gambler?:D

Just now, gearing said:

never put all your eggs in one basket, what are you a gambler?:D

i only had like 4m to begin with before bond, i used all my money on steelbars couldnt really put them in many baskets... i have never gotten banned on a sunday before always weekdays so this really caught my offguard.

1 minute ago, robbie2424 said:

i started on friday after they off work and im banned on sunday 9:27 gmt

just to let you know they also got staff on the weekend. so possibly caught by saturday.

tip: think of what you did wrong, and rebuild and start over. it's what separates long-time goldfarmers from goldfarmers who got wiped once or twice then just ragequit from there. I'm not the best compared to the top goldfarmers in OSBot, but you get what I mean. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fstyle said:

just to let you know they also got staff on the weekend. so possibly caught by saturday.

tip: think of what you did wrong, and rebuild and start over. it's what separates long-time goldfarmers from goldfarmers who got wiped once or twice then just ragequit from there. I'm not the best compared to the top goldfarmers in OSBot, but you get what I mean. 

Since the bot was a suicide bot i didnt really care for it was gonna be banned on monday i just never knew they will ban on sundays or saturdays. Guess i'll have to add breaks then =( it was my first time going non stop as well

Edited by robbie2424

1. Never log out of your account with items on (unless you are in a middle of botting session)

2. Transfer items on a regular basis (if very paranoid, more than once per session)

2 Golden rules I've established with trial&error during my 2 month experience in goldfarming. Also, you could add some - bot smart, don't be an idiot, etc. but everyone says that so...

Edited by Magerange
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, robbie2424 said:

Since the bot was a suicide bot i didnt really care for it was gonna be banned on monday i just never knew they will ban on sundays or saturdays. Guess i'll have to add breaks then =( it was my first time going non stop as well

Just dont go all in nexttime. Maybe test your method on an account or two first.