Question about continous ban

TheGreatests

Ok, so, I have a runescape account creator. This account creator obviously does as it says. Now, I started to use it roughly a day before I was chain banned so my home IP is by default banned

However, I have purchased a VPN for which case has a IP in nearly every country, I have used outside VPN's from other countries. I can successfully create 15+ accounts on each IP, but, the issue that I get instead now, is that when I finish tutorial island on any account for which I created. I get account locked due to suspicious behavior. How do I fix this issue, I am not even able to fully get this account creator to benefit me. 

If your accounts getting locked it's probably because they've detected different IP's from very far locations in a small amount of time. So maybe your VPN isn't stable and randomly goes back to your IP?  So maybe JaGex is detecting your IP switching from the VPN's IP which is definitely a suspicion.  Just a thought as I would have no real idea. 

I can successfully create 15+ accounts on each IP, but, the issue that I get instead now, is that when I finish tutorial island on any account for which I created. I get account locked due to suspicious behavior

Now this is what I did. I created 14 accounts on the creator using a new IP, and once I finished that, I logged onto them using a different IP(Not the same IP). I continue to get l"l ocked specious accouj"

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 

10 minutes ago, TheGreatests said:

I can successfully create 15+ accounts on each IP, but, the issue that I get instead now, is that when I finish tutorial island on any account for which I created. I get account locked due to suspicious behavior

Now this is what I did. I created 14 accounts on the creator using a new IP, and once I finished that, I logged onto them using a different IP(Not the same IP). I continue to get l"l ocked specious accouj"

In that case it's probably because Jagex detected you used a different IP to register and login. Especially if the geographical location is far away this looks suspicious. This is speculation though, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with it. In my case I used different VPS's to register accounts (not automatically created) and after finishing tutorial island (also manually), a few still managed to get locked so they probably have some other systems to check for aswell :P

4 hours ago, Final said:

Uhm, so you have previously sold SOCK5 proxies, as well as telling everyone that you have divine knowledge of Jagex's operations:

Yet you fail to figure this out?

Sucks to suck.

Please do so, your a script writer level 2. From my understanding, do you even have enough credits to get paid 20/hr?

He wanted me to pay him 20/hr, and the only thing he could show me that hes done is a splasher lol. Come on Final, I wanna hire you but have you at all improved or done anything to show you have even in the slightest clue what programming really is? And how to properly use it?

5 hours ago, Final said:

Uhm, so you have previously sold SOCK5 proxies, as well as telling everyone that you have divine knowledge of Jagex's operations:

Yet you fail to figure this out?

Sucks to suck.

Final: I am a expert in programming, scripting, and fundamentals of coding. I could virtually build anything and make it last forever. I will teach you how to script for 20/hr, and you'll be able to script far better then anyone around here. Trust me, you need to hire me

Me: What have you built for the community for me to hire you for 20/hr?

Final: I built a auto splasher 

Me: Anything else?

Final: Why would I need anything else... "I am a expert" it lasted for a year already"

me: lol LMFAO

14 hours ago, TheGreatests said:

Final: I am a expert in programming, scripting, and fundamentals of coding. I could virtually build anything and make it last forever. I will teach you how to script for 20/hr, and you'll be able to script far better then anyone around here. Trust me, you need to hire me

Me: What have you built for the community for me to hire you for 20/hr?

Final: I built a auto splasher 

Me: Anything else?

Final: Why would I need anything else... "I am a expert" it lasted for a year already"

me: lol LMFAO

triggered

on topic: nobody gon tell u