Script ideas

Booleans YAY

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong section. Staff can move to right section in this case.

I'm looking for script ideas. Like what scripts are needed the most that need better scripts to use instead of current or non existing scripts. 

I am f2p only sadly I'm trying to make money for membership so I can blow out a tone of p2p scripts.

I currently have over 18+ scripts for f2p; majority of which isn't public for testing and other specified reasons for personal usages, etc..

So send me nudes and ideas k thanks lads.

Edited by Booleans YAY

16 hours ago, IHB said:

chicken killer plzz

Made one locally that picks up arrows(from ranged bots), feathers, and boolean toggled bone burying.

15 hours ago, Han said:

Tithe Farm

> f2p (which your suggestion isn't).

16 hours ago, daamurda said:

jug/vial filler

clay softener 

I have a jug filler I made sort of broken, will eventually fix it if im bothered enough.
Clay softener should be simple af, i'll give it a shot after I debug test my wool script I just made (waiting on 30 min teleport waiting T_T)

A working alcher in which the mouse does not move a pixel, needs no paint and just randomly alchs the item under the alch button.

With a random timer of the clicks increasing the possibility to be afk for a few seconds the further it goes to make it more human-like

If you even understand what the hell im trying to tell. Just a working alcher with randomized clicking human-like patterns, Im in the need of one and can't afford a private script :doge:

8 minutes ago, Lehto said:

A working alcher in which the mouse does not move a pixel, needs no paint and just randomly alchs the item under the alch button.

With a random timer of the clicks increasing the possibility to be afk for a few seconds the further it goes to make it more human-like

If you even understand what the hell im trying to tell. Just a working alcher with randomized clicking human-like patterns, Im in the need of one and can't afford a private script :doge:

Already made one, prioritized random clicks haven't added just yet but easy to implement.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Booleans YAY said:

Made one locally that picks up arrows(from ranged bots), feathers, and boolean toggled bone burying.

> f2p (which your suggestion isn't).

I have a jug filler I made sort of broken, will eventually fix it if im bothered enough.
Clay softener should be simple af, i'll give it a shot after I debug test my wool script I just made (waiting on 30 min teleport waiting T_T)

Was just an idea for future reference, that's all.

A script that does tutorial island, then begins picking up and banking cowhides until you have ~500-1000 and then sells enough to gain money for tanning the hides and tans them. Then rinses and repeats starting with cowhides. There are several scripts that involve single steps in this process. But it would be quite amazing to have a script that just does it all in one go. It would be a nice bot farm script.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zion_OSRS said:

A script that does tutorial island, then begins picking up and banking cowhides until you have ~500-1000 and then sells enough to gain money for tanning the hides and tans them. Then rinses and repeats starting with cowhides. There are several scripts that involve single steps in this process. But it would be quite amazing to have a script that just does it all in one go. It would be a nice bot farm script.

Too painful to manage all of those fixes needed to do if jagex changes shit around, wouldn't really be bothered sorry.