buying fresh lvl 3's out of tutorial

Settlez

1 hour ago, Convergence said:

Every single tutorial script on this site is broken.

@Khaleesi's Tutorial Island is not broken actually. Secondly, I've spoken to the guy on Skype. He is very legit. If you buy the script and find a bug he'll fix it in under 15 minutes.

If your not going to buy a script then don't expect it to work. Only the people who sell scripts will help you. The free one's won't work as well because the scripters who develop free scripts don't get anything out of it and therefore cannot bring motivation to themselves. These premium top of the range scripters are receiving money for your purchase and therefore want to help you as it would be unfair to purchase a script and it ending up not working.

16 minutes ago, Seraphic said:

@Khaleesi's Tutorial Island is not broken actually. Secondly, I've spoken to the guy on Skype. He is very legit. If you buy the script and find a bug he'll fix it in under 15 minutes.

If your not going to buy a script then don't expect it to work. Only the people who sell scripts will help you. The free one's won't work as well because the scripters who develop free scripts don't get anything out of it and therefore cannot bring motivation to themselves. These premium top of the range scripters are receiving money for your purchase and therefore want to help you as it would be unfair to purchase a script and it ending up not working.

Not true; many free scripters maintain all their scripts to a high standard. A lot of people's lives have more motivation; than money.

36 minutes ago, Seraphic said:

I have khal's script and its been down awhile last I checked so don't imply i'm not going to buy a script lol.

Edited by Convergence