Need some advice on what I should do about these bans

Tylersbored

So I am not here to whine about being banned, because I know that is a part of the process. I am here because I am kind of at a lost on what direction I should be going with botting. For the past week, everyday has consisted of waking up to find out that my bots got banned overnight. I do not bot overnight so my bots must get detected during the day and then get banned when Jagex employees are working.

What I am have been using is the MTA script from the SDN. I make a new account and bot 33 mage. I then give the account membership and start doing MTA. I let the bot run about 8 hours a day total with around 2 hour breaks every 2 hours.

Is it my account creation process and how quickly I start botting my method my main issue? Everytime I get an account banned, I try to change something in my process to see if I can go a day without getting banned. So far no luck. Is it the method/script itself causing my bots to get banned within a day? Maybe it is the fact that my accounts are new? I am just looking for some guidance on how I should approach this recurring ban problem because I wanna start seeing some progress haha. Thanks for the advice.

making a new acc and botting right away in f2p isnt really good if you want your accounts to last long.

Maybe set up some accs legit during the week and start botting on the weekend until you have enough accs that are old enough to not get banned if they bot during the week when more jagex mods are wroking? Atleast thats what i did.

8 hours ago, xcendrox said:

I don't think it's cause your accounts are new, I have never believed that. I can bot a fresh account to 70-85 magic in 2 days and not get banned. It must be something else going on, have you tried doing Tut Island and the 33 magic by hand then doing MTA?

sell those accounts to me after reaching 80 mage?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stimpack said:

learn by trial and error... change 1 thing at a time and see if you keep getting banned. repeat until you can figure out what's most likely causing it

That is what I have been doing for the past week or two. I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong but can't pinpoint it.

I started botting roughly five weeks ago. I've created around 25 accounts over this five week span. Every single one has been banned. I was able to make one account last three days, that is currently my record. I'm 100% positive any public scripts will not last more than 72 hours. You'll have to pay the premium for someone to develop your own private script if you want your shit to last.