osMiner

Tom

On 1/6/2019 at 9:31 AM, Mashiro Shiina said:

Yea please do cus it takes forever to hop worlds it sits there for atleast 5 minutes doing nothing an takes 1 minute to react to the runite ore when it spawns

seems keep stopping while hopping an I have to pause and unpause to fix it

image.thumb.png.c82650bdb1b778519e66624167434b49.png

On 1/7/2019 at 11:35 PM, Mashiro Shiina said:

Alrighty hope it’s fixed

Any updates on this? It takes a really long time (3 min+) to hop between worlds especially when the next world doesn't have any ores left. After a while the script also stops hopping and shows the error about data orbs. It would be nice to have the option to choose the cooldown of the world hopping timer.  Currently I am mining adamantite in the expanded mining guild. 

1 hour ago, Leuvenaar said:

Any updates on this? It takes a really long time (3 min+) to hop between worlds especially when the next world doesn't have any ores left. After a while the script also stops hopping and shows the error about data orbs. It would be nice to have the option to choose the cooldown of the world hopping timer.  Currently I am mining adamantite in the expanded mining guild. 

yea been asking for a fix for this aswell he said he fixed it but it isn't fixed :/

On 1/11/2019 at 5:27 AM, Leuvenaar said:

On 1/11/2019 at 7:14 AM, Mashiro Shiina said:

yea been asking for a fix for this aswell he said he fixed it but it isn't fixed :/

Sorry about this, I was away for 4 days. The latest update I pushed should have a little more details in the logger to help identify the root of the issue. If you get the chance, give it another shot and show me the logger when it gets stuck trying to hop. I looked into the message you sent a week ago, it wasn't related to world hopping though

20 hours ago, amsairsoft99 said:

where can i download this after purchasing?

should be in your script selector

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

Sorry about this, I was away for 4 days. The latest update I pushed should have a little more details in the logger to help identify the root of the issue. If you get the chance, give it another shot and show me the logger when it gets stuck trying to hop. I looked into the message you sent a week ago, it wasn't related to world hopping though

should be in your script selector

will do my man i will try again

1 hour ago, kezzabot said:

Can I have a trial please?

Added

1 hour ago, Shmeekz said:

Can you please fix the script being stuck after going down mining guild? after a successful trip it returns, climbs down ladder, gets stuck at an area behind the pillar... it just doesnt move at all

Anything in the logger?
Regular mining guild or expanded section?