osMiner

Tom

9 hours ago, ericspence8682 said:

ok thanks a lot, like i said i have a video of it in action if you would like me to email it to you. i currently have in running varrock west on copper and its doing fine so far so maybe its just falador.. also just a random question nothing to do with your script but if im botting on one acount is it safe to open another client and play legit on my main or will they both have a chance to be banned?

Not sure on the problem with falador, it might have something to do with OSBot pathing, ill ask.

As for botting on 1 account and playing on another, should be fine.

14 hours ago, ericspence8682 said:

ok thanks a lot, like i said i have a video of it in action if you would like me to email it to you. i currently have in running varrock west on copper and its doing fine so far so maybe its just falador.. also just a random question nothing to do with your script but if im botting on one acount is it safe to open another client and play legit on my main or will they both have a chance to be banned?

You wouldn't happen to be a f2p player would you?

On 31/12/2017 at 5:34 AM, brandonsees137 said:

any time i try to do a custom location nothing happens after i click start script

Whats the location

15 hours ago, ericspence8682 said:

so it doesnt support the actual varrock mine?

You said falador, not varrock

Thinking back though, I do recall testing in the mine under falador (not the mining guild part), and it used to take the stairs down in north east falador. I think something with OSBots walking must have changed

Edited by Tom

6 hours ago, Bored Bear said:

Hey tom i was having some issues with expanded mining guild with the banking chest.

It seems to quickly open and close the banking interface by quickly clicking on the chest over and over

otherwise love the script

Had this reported once before but couldn't replicate. Will look into it, thanks.

13 hours ago, totes said:

Hey could i have a trial? Ive just today started learning about script, and i would like to try yours before i decide to buy my first script. Im looking into a miner, fisher or agility script.

Added

4 hours ago, Jxddling said:

I would love to give this a try looks amazing

Added