osMiner

Tom

On 01/02/2018 at 2:47 AM, PerryThePlatypus said:

Heya Tom, can I get a trial? Does this mine Amethyst at the Mining Guild? 

Added

On 01/02/2018 at 3:59 AM, Fearsy said:

This constantly happens, where the bot will try to shift-drop the ore but left click the ore instead.

hd9ABnU.png

Will look into this one right now, definitely should NOT be happening

What drop method is this?

On 02/02/2018 at 1:52 AM, StokedPenguin said:

hey can i grab a little trial and give it a go ? looks good 

Added

On 02/02/2018 at 3:46 AM, nimby said:

Yo! is the Tzhaar gold mine area added? since it does not require anything to enter and mine and there is a bank close by. Im looking into buying the script if this feature is implemented as I asked few months ago and it wasnt. Thanks! 

Unfortunately not yet, it sounds pretty easy to add if its just regular gold ores, so ill try get around to it now

On 04/02/2018 at 3:44 PM, bigben9424 said:

Trial pls?

Added

Edited by Tom

5 hours ago, Tom said:

Added

Will look into this one right now, definitely should NOT be happening

What drop method is this?

Added

Unfortunately not yet, it sounds pretty easy to add if its just regular gold ores, so ill try get around to it now

Added

No option for Amethyst in the mining guild? riiiiiip. 

32 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yeah, its on the todo list. I was going to add it when it first came out, but it didnt seem worth it back then

Is it actually good?

I think it is. It's in popular demand. The ore are like 3k+ each. Do you need an account to test it on or do you have one? Would be willing to let you use mine. 

4 hours ago, haydennoon said:

i needa get a trial at this really need 99 mining lol please hook me up with a trial ?

Added

13 hours ago, PerryThePlatypus said:

I think it is. It's in popular demand. The ore are like 3k+ each. Do you need an account to test it on or do you have one? Would be willing to let you use mine. 

I have access to the area, just not high enough level to mine them. It shouldn't be a problem, I'll just need to rework some things as the mining system behind amethyst is a little different.
Will get in contact with you if necessary

Edit: I've added Amethyst in version 1.11, you can see the version you are running in the logger when you start the script.
It will probably take up to 24 hours before this version is live, and I'll extend your trial when it does.

It is untested for the most part, but seems to be working in terms of clicking the ores and what not

Edited by Tom

6 hours ago, Tom said:

Added

I have access to the area, just not high enough level to mine them. It shouldn't be a problem, I'll just need to rework some things as the mining system behind amethyst is a little different.
Will get in contact with you if necessary

Edit: I've added Amethyst in version 1.11, you can see the version you are running in the logger when you start the script.
It will probably take up to 24 hours before this version is live, and I'll extend your trial when it does.

It is untested for the most part, but seems to be working in terms of clicking the ores and what not

Holy shit that was quick! I greatly appreciate you extending the trial so I can test it out. I'll give it a go and provide you with any issues. Please let me know when the extended trial has been given. Again, I appreciate it Tom!