osMiner

Tom

https://gyazo.com/d01acf911dae67b0c76b65c011b5c875

Def an issue when starting with CLI, it uses 5% cpu with the GUI it uses only 0.6% cpu

logger: https://gyazo.com/3d0e544c4bb039393203cbde98cd7da5

Settings ran:

#Sat Jul 29 19:21:40 CEST 2017
Ore=Clay
Max\ Loop\ Speed=1
Rock\ List=CLAY, 3183, 3377, 0;
Custom\ Rocks=true
Antiban=
World\ Hop\ Type=BOTH
Shift\ Dropping=true
Drop\ Method=Normal
Location=Varrock West
Fatigue=false
Stop\ Level=0
Min\ Loop\ Speed=1
World\ Hop=false
Mode=Drop
Bank=Varrock West
Hover\ Next\ Ore=false

I am mining iron in the piscatoris mine. I am using mirror mode. When it finishes mining one iron rock, it will immediately click the empty rock before selecting the next iron rock. It does it much more often when I have hover next ore enabled. Is there anything I can do in the settings to fix this, or is it a mirror mode/ script error?

3 hours ago, sevant said:

I am mining iron in the piscatoris mine. I am using mirror mode. When it finishes mining one iron rock, it will immediately click the empty rock before selecting the next iron rock. It does it much more often when I have hover next ore enabled. Is there anything I can do in the settings to fix this, or is it a mirror mode/ script error?

Hi, are you using custom rock selection?

2 hours ago, josimm said:

Mining runite ores / hopping worlds doesnt work propely in extented mining guild, it mines the ore and hopp world, then when theres 's ore in that world it just keeps hopping and then click on run option and frezees, i just bought this and i can't say im satisfied so far, hopefully this will be fixed :)

Yes, this will be fixed asap. Thanks for the good description

Edit: I have submitted an update that should fix the problem, however it could take between 12-24 hours before the update is live. I will try and let you know

Edited by Tom

On 02/08/2017 at 0:25 PM, josimm said:

Noticed that it cannot find to where runite ores at from the bank in extented mining guild, it could not detect the runite ores when hopping, + the adamant ores it keeps clicking through the wall trying to get to the otherside but theres doors blocking the way.

I submitted an update a few days ago but it hasnt went live yet unfortunately, sorry about the delay! Will let you know once it is

• Mio changed the title to osMiner