Dispute against @chris for 2x NMZ account

Xardason

Disputed member:

Thread Link: finding thread link asap.https://gyazo.com/3380fab4c19ecb0bfbcf54fe213b106a

Explanation:

Hi I am opening a dispute against @Chris, I will attach evidence and pictures below. I am seeking to get my 24m refunded for both "nmz ready" accounts because they are either being resold or used by others multiple times. Both accounts were parked at the top bank of lumby about 2 weeks ago and went untouched and were UNBONDED. Recently I logged in to one account and saw someone accessed it a couple of days ago and moved it a little, ok,  so I decided to log into the other account this one was not only not parked at lumby but my wealth (prox 6m) was sold for range gear and the account was found at sand crabs. I know for a fact it was not me because the account has 8 days left on members which mean in the past 4 days it was accessed. I've worked hard on both accounts and now they are being accessed when he said he was OO and has a non-existent email.

Evidence: Pics

[EVIDENCE REMOVED BY MODERATORS]

43 minutes ago, Mio said:

Seeing as the passwords on the account are the ones you changed them too, and they're still the same since you're able to login to the accounts means that they have not been recovered or anything.  This is just a security issue on your end and someone knows your password.

The email was switched but not the password, which would have meant he was not the OO and lied/other people had access to it before, I can go ahead and change my pass and accept my losses but it can't be even more clear that these 2 accounts have probably been resold multiple times and I am at risk of them being RECOVERED. He was completely untruthful and now I realize why he brought me in the chat room and didn't continue pming me the transaction for the account details, my mistake.

2 hours ago, Dex said:

Still, someone would have to know your password then if he logged in without changing the passwords, even if there was an email change. They don't just send you the password via mail in plaintext.

Some aka chris himself, others. Password was not changed, only email. Therefore I did not expect other people to know this accounts login.

1 hour ago, Decode said:

Why didnt you change the password?

To be honest since he said he was OO I had no worries, nor should I, so i just changed the email, but I guess I was wrong. I guess i'll take the loses and let him resell the accounts a couple more times and possibly recover it in the end because I cant "technically" prove it in osbot terms. Oh well, thank you for taking your time though to look into this.

Edited by Xardason

3 minutes ago, Xardason said:

To be honest since he said he was OO I had no worries, nor should I, so i just changed the email, but I guess I was wrong. I guess i'll take the loses and let him resell the accounts a couple more times and possibly recover it in the end because I cant "technically" prove it in osbot terms. Oh well, thank you for taking your time though to look into this.

He isn't the OO of those accounts. I am. 

All you need to do is change the password right now and you should be good to go. 

• Jordan locked this topic